Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I love enhancement, but damn do I feel squishy now. Like I'm made of toilet paper now that I can't even stack astral shift with shamanistic rage and wolf healing.

I hope they buff enhancement survival because in pvp both shaman specs are trash not because of damage but because of survival.

Feral Lunge should also come down in cooldown to 20 seconds, or if it stays at 30 it should give a dash component like displacer beast.

Frankly I'm not sure why they replaced Gust of Air with the garbage Rainfall that nobody will ever use.
    Because if Gust was still there then Lunge would be the garbage talent that no body will ever use. They dont need to bring back gust, they just need to tune up rainfall and lunge.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Because if Gust was still there then Lunge would be the garbage talent that no body will ever use. They dont need to bring back gust, they just need to tune up rainfall and lunge.
    There are obvious reasons to take gust over lunge, and it's not just the cooldown.

It's the freedom of movement. You can use gust to move anywhere, lunge is target tied, which is why I find it confusing that feral lunge has double the cooldown of gust when it should be the other way around (well, not really, gust is just a weaker blink so both should be 15 sec cd and lunge should have something else).

Feral Lunge also feels wonky to me, sometimes it flat out refuses to activate and it's not because of a deadzone.

Deleted
    Hi folks! I have two questions about the rotation. If we take boulderfist, empowered stormlash and ascendance. Should we prioritize boulderfist over crash lighting/lava lash during feral spirit/ascendance even if we would cap maelstrom? And the other question is: after the first boulderfist for the buff and applying frostbrand (with hailstorm)/flametongue. Should we use ascendance before stormstrike or after cause it's resetting stormstrike?
    Greets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    My auras are generally released now, you can find them here: link!

Example of them in action here:

I cannot for the life of me get the crashing storms aura to display, is anyone else having this issue? I have tried changing the load to combat, out of combat, changed the display, the eyeball..im out of ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    He has it set to trigger by using the player's Crash Lightning buff. But Crash Lightning doesn't give the player a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerto View Post
    I cannot for the life of me get the crashing storms aura to display, is anyone else having this issue? I have tried changing the load to combat, out of combat, changed the display, the eyeball..im out of ideas
    Make sure your mana bar from wordup's aura strings is not covering the spot where crash lightning would show.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    He has it set to trigger by using the player's Crash Lightning buff. But Crash Lightning doesn't give the player a buff.

It is a buff. Check your buff bar. It's just that you don't get a buff unless you hit more than one target.

His auras display just fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Durnson View Post
    Hi folks! I have two questions about the rotation. If we take boulderfist, empowered stormlash and ascendance. Should we prioritize boulderfist over crash lighting/lava lash during feral spirit/ascendance even if we would cap maelstrom? And the other question is: after the first boulderfist for the buff and applying frostbrand (with hailstorm)/flametongue. Should we use ascendance before stormstrike or after cause it's resetting stormstrike?
    Greets

You should never be overcapping maelstrom unless you get more windfury procs with wolves on than you can spend on.

It's simple. You put your wolves up, and mash lava lash until you get below 90 maelstrom while Stormstrike is on cooldown and Flametongue buff is up.

You have a Boulderfist buff last for 10 seconds so you can easily fit like 4 lava lashes in between those with ascendance and wolves up, which should keep you from overcapping.

Overcapping maelstrom means malestrom is wasted, which is basically wasted damage. It's never good to overcap maelstrom.

Even if Lava Lash is weak relative to your other skills, it's better to lava lash to dump excess maelstrom than waste maelstrom.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-07-26 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Make sure your mana bar from wordup's aura strings is not covering the spot where crash lightning would show.

It is a buff. Check your buff bar. It's just that you don't get a buff unless you hit more than one target.

His auras display just fine for me.
    Aw shit, forgot about that. I just quickly tested it against a raid dummy. Derp.

But yeah, aura is working fine. Like Lucrece said, check to make sure it isn't under anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerto View Post
    There is not a Crashing Storm aura. It's Gathering Storms which is an artifact trait that goes along with Crash Lightning in there. There is absolutely no reason to have a Crashing Storm aura as it's simply passive damage that has no added effect to gameplay that you need to play around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    There is not a Crashing Storm aura. It's Gathering Storms which is an artifact trait that goes along with Crash Lightning in there. There is absolutely no reason to have a Crashing Storm aura as it's simply passive damage that has no added effect to gameplay that you need to play around.
    I think he's referring to this:

So now that I've been able to run through several dungeons and raids, I have a question about the end of fights:

Let's say the boss is at about 5% health left, I have 60-70 maelstrom, and Stormstrike just went on cooldown. Would it be best to dump that 60-70 maelstrom on Crash Lightning/Lava Lash (just to get in what damage I can before the boss goes kaput), or is it better to hope for another Stormbringer proc? Basically, should I keep to my normal rotation, or dump my maelstrom for a bit of extra damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmauri View Post
    So now that I've been able to run through several dungeons and raids, I have a question about the end of fights:

Let's say the boss is at about 5% health left, I have 60-70 maelstrom, and Stormstrike just went on cooldown. Would it be best to dump that 60-70 maelstrom on Crash Lightning/Lava Lash (just to get in what damage I can before the boss goes kaput), or is it better to hope for another Stormbringer proc? Basically, should I keep to my normal rotation, or dump my maelstrom for a bit of extra damage?
    Keep going as normal until its dead?

End of fight you need to execute on your chosen method of superstition to get those sweet, sweet loots.

Also, I've been lurking this thread for months now, just wanted to pop in and say thanks so much to this community. It's been wonderful to have such great, levelheaded discussions and sharing of information. I'ma go back to lurking now, you all continue about your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmauri View Post

With that little HP left, anything you do is a gamble.

Deleted
    Hey wordup
    Is there a certain situation where choosing empowered stormlash would be better than Tempest?
    I hope not, i'd feel pretty lazy taking it as a talent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Hey wordup
    Is there a certain situation where choosing empowered stormlash would be better than Tempest?
    I hope not, i'd feel pretty lazy taking it as a talent
    It's currently slightly stronger in raids simply for the reason of us not having as much MS generation overall as we will have in Legion.

i think they should make lightning shield give you maelstrom when an enemy hits you...for my pvp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I think he's referring to this:

LOL, Which the funcion of all those auras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    Huh? You mean to ask "LOL, Whats the function of all those auras?"

Couldn't tell you the function to them all. I don't use the set. I imported them to help someone with it. You can see what all those auras do in wordups screenshot he took of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoxa View Post
    Doom Winds and Feral Spirits have 3 functions because it shows when its ready, when its active and when its on cooldown (as far as I can tell).
    Other than that, its mostly tracking buffs/debuffs/procs/cooldowns.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-07-27 at 10:42 AM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

So at level 110 and with the artifact weapon do talents that aren't boulderfist and landslide become better? I currently don't like how much stronger those 2 feel than the other talents in their tiers.