Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Bosnia fans (Muslims) showing their respect to France by shouting "Palastine Palastine" during moment of silence for France attack
    So? did you hear the whole crowd turn on them?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    So? did you hear the whole crowd turn on them?
    this is what desperation looks like

Deleted
    I hope Europe realizes that multiculturalism and mass immigration are cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Thief View Post
    Yeah man, if they can just keep the motherland pure things will be better, am I right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah man, if they can just keep the motherland pure things will be better, am I right?
    Ofcourse. Each country for its own people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    It's certainly not mandatory in France either. You don't even have to own an ID card or a passport there, some elder people (mostly) have never ever had the use for one. (source in French, google translate should be fine)... but that might get you into trouble if the police has any reason to want to check your identity, so it would be very stupid of them to not carry it with them, would be sad for them to get in a police check before getting to their target, and fail to get there only because they can't show an ID.

Also, lots of cloth pieces, even worn by the suicide bomber, survives a blast (and hell, even some of their limbs do), so something that is MADE to be as hard as possible to destroy? I don't see any issues with some of these being found in these circumstances. A bomb is not something that magically and totally destroys everything around it.
    They were wearing suicide vests though, I understand that parts will and do survive the blast (head and limbs for sure) but the explosives on a vest would, I expect, be in close proximity to those parts of the body where you have pockets to store such things. It's not unfeasable it could survive, but you'd probably have to actually be mindful of where you carried it to maximise the chance of it being recovered, if that was your aim - and that certainly seems to be the case here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They were wearing suicide vests though, I understand that parts will and do survive the blast (head and limbs for sure) but the explosives on a vest would, I expect, be in close proximity to those parts of the body where you have pockets to store such things. It's not unfeasable it could survive, but you'd probably have to actually be mindful of where you carried it to maximise the chance of it being recovered.
    Random chance they needed the thing to identify themself so no wonder they had it with them no ploy necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikil View Post
    There was a shitstorm on Twitter from SJWs about France dropping ordinance on Raqqa.
    SJW's are just idiots that don't understand the world. only there foolish and shelter perception of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Random chance they needed the thing to identify themself so no wonder they had it with them no ploy necessary.
    That would have been probably better if they'd used their real ID as it wouldn't warrant further checks.

15+ Year Old Account
    They were wearing suicide vests though, I understand that parts will and do survive the blast (head and limbs for sure) but the explosives on a vest would, I expect, be in close proximity to those parts of the body where you have pockets to store such things. It's not unfeasable it could survive, but you'd probably have to actually be mindful of where you carried it to maximise the chance of it being recovered, if that was your aim - and that certainly seems to be the case here.
    Depends how the vests are done and where they carry the ID too. Lots of people carry their ID in back pocket, if bomb vest had explosives on the front as it seem to usually be the case (not that I know a lot about these xD), I can easily see the ID survive the blast.

Also yes, it's not like they had any reason to hide their identity, one of the goals of suicide bombings is fame (through martyrdom), so it might even be them doing whatever they can for it to be found (especially one that could lead to lots of discussions/tensions, like one from a "refugee"), guess we'll never know. But going "IT'S ALL FAKE / CONSPIRACY" as we can read in a few places is certainly dumb, there's more than one way IDs can survive that.
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro 2033 View Post
    Multiculturalism is not bad as it demonstrates tolerance towards other cultures but the main culture of a country should not be erased to accommodate it.

Deleted
    That would have been probably better if they'd used their real ID as it wouldn't warrant further checks.
    They were on terror watchlists with their realids.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    Bosnia fans (Muslims) showing their respect to France by shouting "Palastine Palastine" during moment of silence for France attack
    And they say Islam is the religion of peace and the west expects them to be a little more reasonable because of persecution Yeeeeeah, that is a foolish thought. that said, to clarify because of all the SJW bullshit around. It's only them that are the idiots of the religion not the rest, and I wouldn't have to say that if I knew that I trust the rationality of people not to take this out of context.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    And they say Islam is the religion of peace and the west expects them to be a little more reasonable because of persecution Yeeeeeah, that is a foolish thought. that said, to clarify because of all the SJW bullshit around. It's only them that are the idiots of the religion not the rest, and I wouldn't have to say that if I knew that I trust the rationality of people not to take this out of context.
    Figures of tacit support for those acts seems high in the muslim communitys even in europe that is a real problem the fundamentalist mindset
    that breeds those extremist in france and belgium.

For every 1000 muslims that say the state should kill apostates one probably will do it himself that doesn't mean the 999 other people are decent or need no attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Figures of tacit support for those acts seems high in the muslim communitys even in europe that is a real problem the fundamentalist mindset
    that breeds those extremist in france and belgium.

For every 1000 muslims that say the state should kill apostates one probably will do it himself that doesn't mean the 999 other people are decent or need no attention.
    True I am not Afraid of accepting or saying the hard truths about something that people don't want to believe is bad. So if its true that many muslims think that killing apostates is right then they are fucked up. if anything It's in a twisted sense makes those how radicals that do fight a bit more admirable even it that is nullified but they actions, as they are walking the talk. In that same regard It also makes me feel less sympathy towards any Muslims that want Apostates to die but are persecuted and/or killed by the extremists.

It's Ironic that one of the first ever civilisations began in the middle east and yet it currently is one of the most backwards in regards to morality and women's rights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Multiculturalism is not bad as it demonstrates tolerance towards other cultures but the main culture of a country should not be erased to accommodate it.
    You have no dominant culture in multiculturalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    You have no dominant culture in multiculturalism.
    That is true. But what I believe is that the main culture of a nation should accommodate but not be assimilated by them. I think that a culture such as African,danish,Irish,japanese,chinese,saudi arabia, Iraqi, Etc. Should not be lost. Trying to improve with human rights in cultures that don't promote it or restricts it is something that should be reformed but not destroyed and that is easier said than done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post

in the G20 hotel lobby. Lol I wonder what they are talking about.
    He wonders as well

Kal Penn 'mistaken' as a terrorist again.

"The Russians went on the defensive, arguing in an official Russian Embassy, UK tweet that it was hard to find an image of a "terrorist laughing," but that the Kumar image adequately illustrated the Ambassador's point."

Deleted
    And here comes some closure:

http://www.defense.gov/News/News-Rel...ike-against-is

US airstrikes take out two of the scum involved in planning and enabling the attack.