10+ Year Old Account

Cool Activison/Blizzard to launch their own Movie studio, First up: Call of Duty

Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what..I'd watch the mondern warfare series. I think they should get Michael bay to direct, he'd jizz at the chance getting to make a nuclear explosion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    You know what..I'd watch the mondern warfare series. I think they should get Michael bay to direct, he'd jizz at the chance getting to make a nuclear explosion.
    This would be the only time i would let MIchael bay direct a COD movie!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    This would be the only time i would let MIchael bay direct a COD movie!
    Why not let him just have control of the movie series? Hell it be better than ya know..ninja turtles...which I didn't mind but I'm not a movie snob.

God damn, when will they stop butchering Spyro...

The games are fun. But they're not Spyro.

Edit: In case my post seems completely random to you, the article mentions multiple franchises.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2015-11-15 at 01:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's not a 12 year old doing a 360 no scope in the movie I'll be mad....

CoD? I can see it already, the most unoriginal hollywood action you can imagine.

So they take an unoriginal, unimaginative game franchise, and turn it into an unoriginal, unimaginative movie? Yet again, it will sell well since the fans of call of duty are probably not the pickiest of people since they keep playing the same game with a few tweaks to it over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    CoD? I can see it already, the most unoriginal hollywood action you can imagine.
    Oh fuck originality, no one in any community knows what originality is. If the goal of the product is entertaining then who fucking cares.

As long as it isn't Airbender level or dragon ball evolution level, I'll give it a chance.

My initial and continual reaction to this news as follows...

Oh fuck originality, no one in any community knows what originality is. If the goal of the product is entertaining then who fucking cares.

As long as it isn't Airbender level or dragon ball evolution level, I'll give it a chance.
    It will probably entertain the CoD fans, that's pretty much it.

Deleted
    Yeh I would totally watch a modern warfare movie, the mw series could make for great blockbuster movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It will probably entertain the CoD fans, that's pretty much it.
    Or people that like a good action movie.

Or people that like a good action movie.
    I can't see anything good coming out of a franchise like this. Not all action movies are good, infact the vast majority of them suck.

I wonder if they would ever do a syndicated TV show set in, say, the Starcraft universe, and then market it to a cable channel.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.