because people feel better with exactly 50%, even though they fail at maths.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I have the vandetta boots. Currently in my weapon i have 865 865 880 relics. 2 are rupture dmg, 1 rupture crit.

In my bags i have a 2 860 vandetta relics. Is it worth changing the 880 rupture dmg and the 865 rupture crit for the vandetta ones or should i wait til i get the third ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Seen a lot of people keep going on about how they do as good or even outdmg monks, dh's and frost dk's for aoe as assassination. Are they lying, playing with shit aoers or am i doing something terribly wrong ? i have no chance on keeping up with our monk or mm hunter in m+ 7-10. lower than 5 and there is no use even trying to aoe.

I am doing about 4-600k aoe on trash packs, they are doing on avarage 700k-1000k
    I can reach 800-900k if i am really lucky with bag procs, but on avarage its about 500k.

I use subterfuge and tab target 3 mobs with garrote. 3cp+ ruptures on 4 mobs and then fok+envenom spam. Reapplying rupture when i need to. Monk and hunter still outdps me easily on trash.

They can't touch me on singletarget however.
    You're not lying bud, 1/10 aoe packs I'll out dps the the outlaw rogue I run with. Yeah, assassin will dominate on the boss but if you compare overall dungeon damage on any M+ level. Outlaw is always significantly higher, no matter what I do. So who ever is saying Sin becomes better than outlaw in M+ higher than 10 is playing with some bad outlaw rogues.

Deleted
    don't you think that with the boot and 3 vendetta relic Exang will be better than AP ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dritzz67 View Post
    don't you think that with the boot and 3 vendetta relic Exang will be better than AP ?
    Why? not saying you are wrong but it depends entirely on the rest of your stats.

What I've been reading is that your 2 vendetta relics are a no brainer. you can lose up to 30+ Ilvl and still be well ahead with your dps. I've also read that Boots+2 relics is all you need.

The reasoning behind Dritzz67's comment is that once you have the boots and 2 relics, you're vendetta is up every 45 seconds and can be aligned with every exsanguinate for a massive damage bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tvp6987 View Post
    You're not lying bud, 1/10 aoe packs I'll out dps the the outlaw rogue I run with. Yeah, assassin will dominate on the boss but if you compare overall dungeon damage on any M+ level. Outlaw is always significantly higher, no matter what I do. So who ever is saying Sin becomes better than outlaw in M+ higher than 10 is playing with some bad outlaw rogues.
    I got very soon two very good legs for m+ (cloak and bracers). With this combo + terrorbound nexus trinket, my aoe dps suprises the ppl every fucking time , especially the outlaws.

I have the Eye of command 860 and appendages 865. Today i got 880 Urn from nightbane. According to the sim it tells me its a 3k~ dps upgrade, but it doesnt feel like it when i try it ingame. Any suggestions here ?

Because sims are not and have never been accurate

I have the Eye of command 860 and appendages 865. Today i got 880 Urn from nightbane. According to the sim it tells me its a 3k~ dps upgrade, but it doesnt feel like it when i try it ingame. Any suggestions here ?
    What do you exactly mean when you say "try it ingame"?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    What do you exactly mean when you say "try it ingame"?
    Using it and do content. It feel like its lower than when i use the appendages. Might just be me being totaly wrong here ofcourse.

Using it and do content. It feel like its lower than when i use the appendages. Might just be me being totaly wrong here ofcourse.
    Tried it in a raid?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by Dritzz67 View Post
    if anything it makes AP better

Deleted
    I have a few general questions regarding Sin DPS

1. Stat weight: Im Currently running AP build, 877 ilvl equipped. Should i just keep stacking mastery above all else, or is there a threshold where Mastery becomes less of a DPS increase compared to say, Versatility or More Crit? Im currently sitting on 42% Crit (9257), 129% Mastery (8508) And just 2% Vers (903). Should i sacrifice abit of Mastery to stack vers, aslong as i keep mastery above 110%? Or maybe even Re-gem/Enchant my gear from Crit to get even more Mastery?

2. Trinkets: Im currently Sitting on Mythic Ursoc trinket (880), Appendages (865) and Memento (855). Whats the optimal setup for me, between these 3 trinkets?

3. Envenom CP: Is it better to pop Envenom at say, 3+ 4+ CP rather than only 6cp to keep EP Uptime to a maximum, or is it better to let EP fall off to make sure you always use 5-6 CP Envenom?

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglebing View Post

1. Stat weight: Im Currently running AP build, 877 ilvl equipped. Should i just keep stacking mastery above all else, or is there a threshold where Mastery becomes less of a DPS increase compared to say, Versatility or More Crit? Im currently sitting on 42% Crit (9257), 129% Mastery (8508) And just 2% Vers (903). Should i sacrifice abit of Mastery to stack vers, aslong as i keep mastery above 110%? Or maybe even Re-gem/Enchant my gear from Crit to get even more Mastery?

2. Trinkets: Im currently Sitting on Mythic Ursoc trinket (880), Appendages (865) and Memento (855). Whats the optimal setup for me, between these 3 trinkets?

3. Envenom CP: Is it better to pop Envenom at say, 3+ 4+ CP rather than only 6cp to keep EP Uptime to a maximum, or is it better to let EP fall off to make sure you always use 5-6 CP Envenom?

Thanks in advance!
    1. You would need to Sim, no one can tell you for sure.
    2. You would need to Sim, no one can tell you for sure.

3. The high end rogues I have talked to seem to think you just keep it up during vendetta (3-4+) then outside vendetta do 5+

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglebing View Post

Thanks in advance!
    4+ above 36% mutilate's crit chances

Deleted
    I cant copy my rogue to PTR, is there anyone that been able to test the recent changes? what will be viable in patch? currently running EP/ex build.. will vigor be better than 6 combo? and what about EP? will we go MP? =D

Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post
    I cant copy my rogue to PTR, is there anyone that been able to test the recent changes? what will be viable in patch? currently running EP/ex build.. will vigor be better than 6 combo? and what about EP? will we go MP? =D
    Nattle tested his sin rogue on ptr with night hold set, boots, insignia, EoC and momento on a raid dummy. He said MP/vigor/ap is where it's at. He had a 2 mil dps opener and levels out in upper 600k lower 700k over a 8 min engagement.

I just got a 895 Eye of Command trinket with the dungeon weekly bonus. Ty Rng!