So are we going back to exsan for 7.2.5 ? should I start farming versatility and critical strike ?

Quote Originally Posted by rackoon View Post
    So are we going back to exsan for 7.2.5 ? should I start farming versatility and critical strike ?
    If anything we are going to another spec.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    i miss hemo too

ever had an arena match come down to a 1v1 vs another sub rogue in Legion?

*cloaks NB*

*vanishes*

*next expansion is released before you find each other again*

but hey hemo is a bleed so subtlety can't have that
    implying you could kill each other anyway

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    implying you could kill each other anyway
    killing people is Assassination's #ClassFantasy only

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If anything we are going to another spec.
    Then you were never a true Rogue to begin with. Bye, Felicia.

JK you aren't going to reroll, it's just hot air.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-05-19 at 12:46 PM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

I hope at least sub will be good, since i already have all the mastery/versa gear

Then you were never a true Rogue to begin with. Bye, Felicia.

he said spec, not class

But I just did...?

Deleted
    meanwhile havoc, ok i guess it relies on RNG a bit but that's it

btw, there's nothing wrong with a spec being able to do all this or at least most of it, just not at once (IE make talents that exclude each other, IE burst aoe talent/good ST talent etc)

and sure, the best ST spec in the game shouldnt be that great at AOE, but then why are top AOE specs beating us in ST? (afflock/havoc/fury) ?:P
    I personally feel like we have a lot of our points invested into RNG front. Rogues are pretty damn strong in 99th percentile on all fights.
    Which isn't even a bad thing — i don't want to be doing same numbers every time. Not to say some classes like affliction warlock are not plain and square better but we are "ok".
    Last edited by mmocec3e53fc92; 2017-05-19 at 09:50 AM.

is there a known bug with the shoulder legendary? while the buff is up, i am sometimes only getting 3cps instead of the guaranteed 4?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatRiot View Post
    is there a known bug with the shoulder legendary? while the buff is up, i am sometimes only getting 3cps instead of the guaranteed 4?
    I've noticed this on some pulls. Really fucks up my opener

yeah it happens, something being bugged that's tied to vanish is basically our class fantasy at this point

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah it happens, something being bugged that's tied to vanish is basically our class fantasy at this point
    Lol good one, I see what u did thar.

Class fantasy though.....hope I never hear those words for next expac

Draenor was button bloat, Legion is class fantasy, what will next expac be? Back to the classic Bring the player not the class and go full circle?

Happen alot to me yesterday on myth elisande but only on pulls on middle fight vanish it was ok.

Only explaination i could find for it is boss parries from being in front or misses.

If one of the hits from mutilate gets blocked, it does not count as a crit and will only give one combo point. Thus you will get three or even two combo points from some mutilates made from the front even during shoulder buff duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroyfel View Post
    If one of the hits from mutilate gets blocked, it does not count as a crit and will only give one combo point. Thus you will get three or even two combo points from some mutilates made from the front even during shoulder buff duration.
    Ye I always knew this, the problem is it happens when you are behind targets too sometimes, even on combat dummies while standing exactly behind them. There is a bug there somewhere, its just very rare.

Parry or Dodge causes this. Does this happen on bosses like Elisande, where the facing on the opening can be a bit wacky, depending on how the pull happens?

Edit: I need coffee, hit this on the last page without seeing it's answered two days ago, sheesh.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Assassin is looking pretty grim, im thinking we might be stuck playing Outlaw, which SnD looks strong for 7.2.5 with the TB baked into the spec. Assassination didnt need Toxic Blade, what it needed was something that overall improved out DB damage. That would have solved our AoE damage problem and would have fit with the "poison" spec (a boring talent, but it would have worked).

Also, they need to fix stat scaling, its pretty bad right now. Rupture is also looking grim since only vers and crit scale its damage (crit making it crit more /sigh). They need to do something like they did with multistrike, make haste make our bleeds bleed fast (like exang). This would be a huge buff to the poison spec i just suggested, and would make exang really good. BUT, thats apparently too much work, and its sad to see the spec ive played since the huge nerfs to outlaw early xpac get shit on, but this is why i saved all my 900+ leather i guess, my outlaw set up actually has a higher ilvl (917).

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Assassin is looking grim then oh wait...rupture and garrote spell modifyer are buffed by 16%. Not so grim anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Assassin is looking grim then oh wait...rupture and garrote spell modifyer are buffed by 16%. Not so grim anymore
    in which patch note? Can't seem to find.