Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatRiot View Post
    is there a known bug with the shoulder legendary? while the buff is up, i am sometimes only getting 3cps instead of the guaranteed 4?
    Happen alot to me yesterday on myth elisande but only on pulls on middle fight vanish it was ok.

Only explaination i could find for it is boss parries from being in front or misses.

If one of the hits from mutilate gets blocked, it does not count as a crit and will only give one combo point. Thus you will get three or even two combo points from some mutilates made from the front even during shoulder buff duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroyfel View Post
    If one of the hits from mutilate gets blocked, it does not count as a crit and will only give one combo point. Thus you will get three or even two combo points from some mutilates made from the front even during shoulder buff duration.
    Ye I always knew this, the problem is it happens when you are behind targets too sometimes, even on combat dummies while standing exactly behind them. There is a bug there somewhere, its just very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatRiot View Post
    is there a known bug with the shoulder legendary? while the buff is up, i am sometimes only getting 3cps instead of the guaranteed 4?
    Parry or Dodge causes this. Does this happen on bosses like Elisande, where the facing on the opening can be a bit wacky, depending on how the pull happens?

Edit: I need coffee, hit this on the last page without seeing it's answered two days ago, sheesh.

Assassin is looking pretty grim, im thinking we might be stuck playing Outlaw, which SnD looks strong for 7.2.5 with the TB baked into the spec. Assassination didnt need Toxic Blade, what it needed was something that overall improved out DB damage. That would have solved our AoE damage problem and would have fit with the "poison" spec (a boring talent, but it would have worked).

Also, they need to fix stat scaling, its pretty bad right now. Rupture is also looking grim since only vers and crit scale its damage (crit making it crit more /sigh). They need to do something like they did with multistrike, make haste make our bleeds bleed fast (like exang). This would be a huge buff to the poison spec i just suggested, and would make exang really good. BUT, thats apparently too much work, and its sad to see the spec ive played since the huge nerfs to outlaw early xpac get shit on, but this is why i saved all my 900+ leather i guess, my outlaw set up actually has a higher ilvl (917).
    Razrs <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> US Area 52

Assassin is looking grim then oh wait...rupture and garrote spell modifyer are buffed by 16%. Not so grim anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Assassin is looking grim then oh wait...rupture and garrote spell modifyer are buffed by 16%. Not so grim anymore
    in which patch note? Can't seem to find.

Quote Originally Posted by wexr View Post
    in which patch note? Can't seem to find.
    They havent done the tuning phase yet, my point.

The new leg ring got stats now. Maybe will be better now with having both vigor and deeper strat instead of wrists.

They havent done the tuning phase yet, my point.
    you know how many classes have once said this and proceed to get absolutely nothing on patch day?

Not saying it will happen here, but don't wait till the last moment to voice your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    you know how many classes have once said this and proceed to get absolutely nothing on patch day?

Not saying it will happen here, but don't wait till the last moment to voice your concern.
    You're welcome to voice your concerns on more official sources to try promote change but I personally wouldnt bother, blizzard have shown countless times they only do their own thing. But of course there will be tuning phases, One closer to tomb and then likely 1 or 2 more a few weeks after Tombs release and they have the data. They have been doing it all expansion no reason to think they will stop now.

You're welcome to voice your concerns on more official sources to try promote change but I personally wouldnt bother, blizzard have shown countless times they only do their own thing. But of course there will be tuning phases, One closer to tomb and then likely 1 or 2 more a few weeks after Tombs release and they have the data. They have been doing it all expansion no reason to think they will stop now.
    windwalkers would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    windwalkers would like to have a word with you.

Windwalkers have been pretty strong in dungeons and pvp. Sorry they haven't been topping single target damage either. Can act all doom and gloom and blizzard could do a better job, but I've never felt weak on my assassin rogue this expansion and dont really expect that to change with AP removal. Exsang had several nerfs and we moved to AP. AP is gone we'll move to something else. And the numbers wont magically disappear forever because the aura tweaking of classes is pretty easy if blizz actually get off their ass and do it