Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    The instant effect of our poison already scales with haste because of the attack speed, only the DoT does not but it represents at most 10% of our DPS on fights with AOE. Having haste speed the DoT up would increase the haste value by 10% which is still very low.

But I agree with you the DoT pace of our poison should scale with haste and so should scale the Garrot and Rupture DoTs. All together they represent about 30% of our damage. This will still not bring haste as a desirable stat compared to Mastery, Crit and Versa. This will neither bring Assassination on par with other DPS specs as it is bottom of the charts with Outlaw. At most Assassination would gain one rank :
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13

The best rogue DPS spec is far behind both drood dps specs while droods can heal, tank, range and melee dps, have a battle res and prowl. Blizzard logic...
    i just thought that it would at least make haste a little better for rogues since its like the worst stat.

Exsang build is simming higher than TB build? Am I dreaming? Is it October 2016 and are we about to start on Nythendra progression?

But seriously, I'm so happy Exsang is back. TB is a mongoloid talent that kinda ruined a good spec IMO.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post

Exsang build is simming higher than TB build? Am I dreaming? Is it October 2016 and are we about to start on Nythendra progression?

But seriously, I'm so happy Exsang is back. TB is a mongoloid talent that kinda ruined a good spec IMO.
    why no NS on TB build? in pure ST envenom and rupture are my 1° source of damage even now

btw toxic blade best assa iteration evah
    the changes in rhythim with the different debuffs are lovables
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; Today at 08:46 AM.

Subt TB sims about 25k higher than NS TB, and most of the Sin Rogues at the top of Mythic Goroth are using Subt TB too.

We'll have to agree to disagree on TB being "the best evah". I like when things line up and have a logical usage together - a rhythm. It's why I like current DFA sub so much and why I liked pre-7.2 Sin. Those feel/felt like executing a precise a dance routine, while TB Sin feels like spinning 5 plates while riding a skateboard. TB Sin never has that satisfying payoff of "ok NOW everything is lined up, let's go ham".
    Last edited by Won7on; Today at 09:09 AM.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US