Transmog Addon Request

Hi.

Wondering if anyone has or knows of an addon that'll help with preparing for Legion's new wardrobe system.

Specifically, something that adds to the tooltip of an item where that item came from- eg Quest, Drop, Vendor, Professions etc. That way I'd be able to get rid of any quest rewards, since they'll all be added anyway.

Bonus points if it can tell you about any items with the same model and colouration you might have on that or other characters on your account, to avoid holding on to duplicate items.

Thanks.

i know Mogit has armor models and their sources
    though im not sure it does tooltips like you want,

I'm looking for the same atm, MogIt for me is out of question, it is really inconvenient and annoying to use, at least for me - maybe I just never really gave time to dig through on the addon's features.
    I just want a "dress up doll" frame + itemlist next to it that shows the source, and maybe checks if I own the item. That's all. The closest thing to this is the addon called ShinyLoot (Curse), and while this is a best in slot addon, it gives you a dressable doll frame and a list of the gear you just put on it, you can even cross out things you already own. But this addon is for best in slot means, so it is best to use when you already know what you are after, so you need to put your set together somewhere else (wowhead?)

Personally I've been using Wowhead's custom list feature to create whole sets for my characters, making tabs for every set I plan to collect + a bits and pieces tab where I shove random stuff, and when I acquire one of the items I just remove them from the list.
    Sadly there is no all around transmog addon atm :/

There is an addon that is ALMOST there, and it's called Set Collector (Curse). If the author would just expand the addon to add the non raid sets into it and make it possible to us to add custom lists, it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I'm looking for the same atm, MogIt for me is out of question, it is really inconvenient and annoying to use, at least for me - maybe I just never really gave time to dig through on the addon's features.
    I just want a "dress up doll" frame + itemlist next to it that shows the source, and maybe checks if I own the item. That's all. The closest thing to this is the addon called ShinyLoot (Curse), and while this is a best in slot addon, it gives you a dressable doll frame and a list of the gear you just put on it, you can even cross out things you already own. But this addon is for best in slot means, so it is best to use when you already know what you are after, so you need to put your set together somewhere else (wowhead?)

Personally I've been using Wowhead's custom list feature to create whole sets for my characters, making tabs for every set I plan to collect + a bits and pieces tab where I shove random stuff, and when I acquire one of the items I just remove them from the list.
    Sadly there is no all around transmog addon atm :/

There is an addon that is ALMOST there, and it's called Set Collector (Curse). If the author would just expand the addon to add the non raid sets into it and make it possible to us to add custom lists, it would be perfect.
    i i like set Collector as well, expanding that would be great
    mogit is too clunky these days