Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many people voting DH is gonna be their main still without knowing much...I bet people just want it as their main because they think it will be (And hell very might well be, make the new hero OP so it will sell, then nerf it next expansion) OP, like how DK started.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2015-11-15 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even on a sample poll, we're still the least represented - RIP.

T^T

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No need to start insulting there. And on my realm at least I did. It was either full on DKs but I never remember any no DK groups. Maybe it might have been so on other realms. I just guess we had different experiences during wrath. As for the poster I have 0 clue on the Horde Paladin thing but if it's true I can imagine it would have been the same for Alliance Shamans.
    Mister, what was your realm then? Coz I saw literally the same issue with "No DKS" groups in Wrath and I've played on 3 during those days. Even if I was interested to try DK due to this fact I delayed it till Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    Mister, what was your realm then? Coz I saw literally the same issue with "No DKS" groups in Wrath and I've played on 3 during those days. Even if I was interested to try DK due to this fact I delayed it till Cata.
    Saurfang EU before that Kil'rogg EU I moved 6 months after wrath when the server opened as most as my friends planned on moving and I honestly don't remember any issues getting into groups as a DK or any "no dk groups". But tbh it has been years since wrath so maybe I've forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by BraiNSlobbeR View Post
    Ooh my tweet about SMF warriors got posted. The answer was a crappy one if you ask me... Both Arms/Fury going to use 2H weapons? What about those of us who enjoy'd SMF...
    They have to make a decision, it's as simple as that. Besides what's the difference between smf and tg...none, just the tunning around them.

10+ Year Old Account
    God i'd love to punch that fat dancing fuck in the video stream. What a giant salad dodging attention seeker!

Good luck getting a raid spot as a DH

Just when you thought they couldn't dumb the game down anymore, they dumb it down. Guild Wars 2 thrives on it's simple attack system because they have active dodging and position-based gameplay. WoW is still tab-target, so dumbing down spells and cutting down spell diversity never made sense to me. What is their goal here? Pressing 1 over and over is fun and all, for the first 4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    So what about Cold Snap? Not really sure how it doesn't suit mages when stuff like warriors, rogues, warlocks and hunters also have self heals lmao not impressed with mages so far

cause they put us mages at the bottom of the list like always.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Still gonna be running my Nelf Hunter on the Ally side and my Belf Warrior on the Horde side, but looking forward to making a DH for each faction.

Not looking forward to how fking obnoxiously overpowered DHs will be the first season (atleast first.. probably 1 and 2)

No need to start insulting there. And on my realm at least I did. It was either full on DKs but I never remember any no DK groups. Maybe it might have been so on other realms. I just guess we had different experiences during wrath. As for the poster I have 0 clue on the Horde Paladin thing but if it's true I can imagine it would have been the same for Alliance Shamans.
    That's what we're talking about. They were always full so in trade you would see "no dks". Not because people hated them, because there were too many and the raid already had a couple. Which is what will happen to demon hunters.

There were so many dks in wotlk and a majority of them were terrible. I remember so many bitching about not getting into voa groups in trade. Or when wintergrasp was just won chat was filled with DK LFG VOA 10/25.

Mains will be Monk for Tank, MDPS, and Heals. RDPS will be Shadow Priest, assuming everything turns out as cool as it seems.

>Fury will strongly prefer 2H in Legion

WTF Blizzard

My main for the past 11 years has been Paladin. In Legion I'm switching to Warrior.

RIP Ret.

(edit just a typo chill)
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2015-11-22 at 05:14 AM.

Saurfang EU before that Kil'rogg EU I moved 6 months after wrath when the server opened as most as my friends planned on moving and I honestly don't remember any issues getting into groups as a DK or any "no dk groups". But tbh it has been years since wrath so maybe I've forgotten.
    We used to say back days that everyone has his DK. Battlegrounds were like ping-pong - literally every DK gripped the victim to himself and imagine what was happening when there were like 20 DKs in one team on AV. Arenas were awful because of keyboard turning DKS on 2400 mmr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei View Post
    I don't see why a character with a magical spirit beast (or even with another beast with regenerative abilities) couldn't expect some healing, or why a rugged survivalist couldn't patch up their own field wounds. It's really a judgment call as far as the fantasy is concerned, although it's worth noting that the in-game fantasy of hunter healing through spirit bond pre-dates any self-healing from mages or rogues.

Practically speaking, the choice is whether they want to add avoidance/absorption or healing. It's not like the answer is going to be, "those guys just die faster than everyone else," so if hunter/rogue self healing gets removed, then they'll just avoid/absorb more of it. It's not clear people want to see that either.
    Well, depending on which fantasy background is taken into account, mages can either be excellent healers, or have no heals at all. While pure combat classes like warriors, rogues and rangers/hunters usually don't have any heals at all. When in doubt, I would give mages self-heal while cutting it from physical damage classes.

Gutting caster mobility across the board also hurts the mage, the only clothie without self healing. I would expect that caster abilities should hit harder then, but meh, does not look like that. Let's hope that they will at least boost mage avoidance. A reduced CD on Ice Barrier and Ice Block would be helpful. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    My main for the past 15 years has been Paladin. In Legion I'm switching to Warrior.

RIP Ret.
    15? Damn, son.