Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ...

You should have hid behind me, Robo.

As a side note, interesting bit of trivia - in both of Cruelle's games that I've played I was the penultimate death. First as scum, second as town.

10+ Year Old Account
    One last thing. I'm actually kind of amused that for two games in a row I got to tank a few night kills.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You should have hid behind me, Robo.
    You were one of the choices, but I think I chose not to just in case there was a vigilante that wanted to use my list. Virothe was another, but I chose against it just in case his PGO claim wasn't bullshit and he could kill tprs that show up on his door. Either would have been a much better choice it seems. : /

Really gotta go this time.

strikered claiming an innocent on me as a vig ? would have been really funny if I were mafia this game
    thanks for the game cru

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishei View Post
    GG. Thanks for hosting the game!

Decagon, I seriously thought you were the cop from your one day post where you posted thoughts on everyone so I sheep votes you. Did not expect Dranx to be the cop at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Cruelle what was with the trust and distrust mechanic on the book and how was the "event" chosen?
    I didn't expect Dranx to be a cop, either. I knew that one of Arialla and Dranx was going to be scum, though. Had I been the cop, I probably would've almost outed myself to lynch Arialla.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Shrug. Wasnt really another play i could make. We shoukd have killed you way earlier. Was a coin flip

You defended a scummy person who ended up being actual scum. Im just shocked mo one else pushed you further with me. Not killing strikered was another big mistake
    You made the mistake of pushing Dranx earlier but backing off. You kind of implied that you had greater knowledge of the game and therefore knew Dranx was scum. When you lost your conviction, it was clear that you were bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    I have to say, Alot of people swallowed the jack claim without question
    Yeah. Had Strikered turned up scum, we'd've been screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    strikered claiming an innocent on me as a vig ? would have been really funny if I were mafia this game
    thanks for the game cru
    It was pretty clear you were a VT, I think. I had half a mind to pass you the book instead of Large and I definitely would have if I actually analyzed the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'm still a little sour that Palawin was killed the night I hid behind him. He was one of the alternative trains for the day, guys! Why would you NK him! >.<
    Looks like they thought I was other scum or maybe tpr.

Thanks Cruelle!