Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Also known as reality, at some point when a boy or a girl grows the fuck up, the truth becomes less scary, you know instead of being angry, defensive or ignorant about things, you can embrace the truth, and maybe work at trying to change things and at least try to make the world a better place rather than complain how fucked up it is.
    And linking the concept of REAL MANHOOD with maturity totally isn't arbitrary, nor a gender norm. Totally /s

You are still wrong, and trying to break it down in specifics doesn't suddenly change that, the sky is blue, it's as simple as that, any additional information is simply that, relative to whatever else.
    Facts are specific. Gross simplifications are nothing but garbage. But hey, it's not surprising you think "sky is blue, let's ignore the cases where it's not" constitutes as fact. And that you can't comprehend the difference between "is blue" and "appears blue".

I don't need to, the Cheerleaders make $9 a fucking hour, the argument was about who makes more money and how their skills relates as such, The hot dog guy has more skill and makes money than your glorified penis entertainment cheerleaders.
    So you don't need to prove that the hot dog guy makes more than cheerleaders to claim that he does? And all they do is walk around asking people if they want to buy something. Totally more skill required than cheerleading, which requires lots of training. And you talk about facts. Ridiculous. This forum needs a facepalm smiley.

Yeah, I am amazed you can quote what i said, and and right under it misrepresent what I said.
    How can one misrepresent a definition? It was whining, crying and bitching about the world we live in, which you do all the time, and passing it off to whom one sees as weak, in your case BOYS, not MEN (or more accurately in your case, other BOYS). Once again, own up to your bullshit. By your definition of a BOY you are a BOY.

I am not about to explain subject verb agreement for you HAHA.
    Considering that any explanation of yours in this thread so far has been pure gibberish, it's better that you don't. Not that it's needed anyway. Well, maybe you need it. Your escapades in the "9 year old threatened with sexual harassment" thread show how deep is the rift between you and a grasp on any language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    That doesn't add up if you look at the evidence. You can't tell me there is no rape problem.
    Hint: criminals will always do criminal stuff. Doesn't mean we have a "rape culture". Stop accusing all men of accepting rapes.

One of the easiest way of telling if an area doesn't have a rape culture. They actually talk about it.

If an area has a rape culture, it won't be talked about because it will be considered normal and the women generally wouldn't be allowed much of a voice to talk about it in the media either. If an area had a rape culture, it wouldn't be considered an insult to those in the area.

Kinda like how people try to claim the US has a rape culture when it doesn't.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And linking the concept of REAL MANHOOD with maturity totally isn't arbitrary, nor a gender norm. Totally /s
    Sounds like you read a lot of tumblr

Facts are specific. Gross simplifications are nothing but garbage. But hey, it's not surprising you think "sky is blue, let's ignore the cases where it's not" constitutes as fact. And that you can't comprehend the difference between "is blue" and "appears blue".
    Facts are specific relative to what you are talking about, and presuming one isn't fucking stupid enough to know what context the sky is blue comes from without everything else being understood.

So you don't need to prove that the hot dog guy makes more than cheerleaders to claim that he does? And all they do is walk around asking people if they want to buy something. Totally more skill required than cheerleading, which requires lots of training. And you talk about facts. Ridiculous. This forum needs a facepalm smiley.
    Nope, because I already proved the Cheerleaders are lucky if they even make $9 an hour, how much the hot dog guy makes, is something that can be estimated based on the average of what hot dog guys makes depending on where they are, which like your Sky isn't always blue because of night time bullshit, Most people with common sense probably don't need to be told something as obvious as it depends where the hot dog vendor is, However women on cheer leading on average make LESS, you do understand averages right?

How can one misrepresent a definition? It was whining, crying and bitching about the world we live in, which you do all the time, and passing it off to whom one sees as weak, in your case BOYS, not MEN (or more accurately in your case, other BOYS). Once again, own up to your bullshit. By your definition of a BOY you are a BOY.
    Now see that might be true, if you could say or suggest I have a history of specifically bringing this sort of subject up, as if the fucking world was going to end, I don't so the rest of your comment here is you spinning your wheels.

Considering that any explanation of yours in this thread so far has been pure gibberish, it's better that you don't. Not that it's needed anyway. Well, maybe you need it. Your escapades in the "9 year old threatened with sexual harassment" thread show how deep is the rift between you and a grasp on any language.
    Well considering the fact that 9 times out of 10 it is you blubbering at me, whilst I generally ignore your post, pretty much makes this your problem, as is your need to bring up another thread where you do the same kind of shit. You fucking specifically address and ask me questions, and then you crow on especially now about me responding. However maybe you have a point the better instinct is simply to ignore your post directed at me, when I never started off saying a thing to ya.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I don't see how one can equate women being sexualized in the media (protip - it happens to men too) to a rape culture. Anything related to sex /= rape. Why are liberals so puritanical when it comes to sex these days?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't see how one can equate women being sexualized in the media (protip - it happens to men too) to a rape culture. Anything related to sex /= rape. Why are liberals so puritanical when it comes to sex these days?
    Don't confuse SJW's with liberals. Their methods couldn't be more regressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it depends on where and when you find it, give you an example, watch any Monday Night football game, I know what the Quarterback does, I know what the wide receiver does, what the fuck is a cheerleaders actual role?

Why is this woman cheering for the team, where are the cheerguys?

The reason we have cheerleaders is because we as a society have a notion that if guys tackle fight and beat the shit out of each other over a game, they are deserving of the reward of women's attention.
    Im pretty damn sure these guys play because they like the aggressive competition and the girls because they like to get attention, be found pretty and be regarded as the "better" ones out there. No "errmegerd woman should applaud these players" bullshit. All of them are standing there because they want to, they like it and they believe it gives them benefits...

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Don't confuse SJW's with liberals. Their methods couldn't be more regressive.
    Yes it's kinda weird how they are different side of the same coin with puritans/racists: "We must ban anything that shows women as a sexual being" as opposed to "women are free to do these business if they want to". And I shit you not I remember the young turks arguing: "segregation is good". Somehow these thoughts don't surprise me anymore.

Where were these protesting feminists during the Rotherham, UK rape scandal? Where 1400 underage girls (as young as 12) were repeatedly raped and sex trafficked for 16 years and police/social workers did nothing to stop it because they were afraid of being called racist?

Oh wait, those rapists didn't fit the "evil white male" narrative, so it was ignored by feminists.

The amount of unbiased information on this issue is almost non existent, I hate social media so much, makes it so hard to ascertain the truth of anything.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Iceland eh?

Might as well add incest to any rape charge.

So, avoid creepy incest, but seek out good incest. Iceland — constantly at the top of quality of life lists, and an easy place to sleep with an attractive cousin. source

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Iceland eh?

Might as well add incest to any rape charge.
    That site and the app where a joke btw if you thought it was serious
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.