[Balance] Should I Enchant/Gem Crit?

Other than the "plug it in the sim" responses, I'm hoping I can get some feel from those that have been in similar situations...

717 Boomkin, 1/13M here. Right now just based on the gear that's dropping I seem to be incredibly mastery heavy. Current stats, buffed:

-3762 Mastery (105.5%)
    -1072 Haste (17.5%)
    -1010 Crit (16.2%)
    -467 Multi (12.1%)
    -310 Vers (5.4%)

Won't let me post the link, but it's Kellaris-Mannoroth if you want to armory.

Is it time to switch from gemming/enchanting/eating Mastery to Crit?

Always gem/enchant/eat mastery. You have plenty of crit. You have more crit now than you'll have with BiS gear on, and even in BiS mythic gear you'll still be going for mastery.

I'm not an expert on sims and the various sources out there, but noxxic shows Crit > Mastery for single target with 720 gear, and Crit >> Mastery for 3-target with 720 gear. Is noxxic just...wrong?

It just doesn't seem too surprising that crit would pull ahead with all the multi-target fights out there, SoC, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellaris View Post
    I'm not an expert on sims and the various sources out there, but noxxic shows Crit > Mastery for single target with 720 gear, and Crit >> Mastery for 3-target with 720 gear. Is noxxic just...wrong?

It just doesn't seem too surprising that crit would pull ahead with all the multi-target fights out there, SoC, etc.
    Noxxic is a terrible resource, go Mastery all the way.

you can pretty much say that noxxic is crap

Fair enough. Can someone point me to a better source?

After a certain amount of haste and mastery, yes crit does end up above all the other stats, but not by much. It's something you will just have to sim the differences on for yourself. BTW it seems in BIS or near BiS gear that there is a sweet point for haste at around 1500 rating. figured I would put my simming findings out there.

As for a better resource the icy-veins section for balance is pretty reliable. Cyous and Gapezilla both frequent the forums here and keep it in good repair.

I am rather torn about this myself. Not from any of the shitty guide sites but given my sims. I do 4 sims per set. 1, 2 and 3 target Light movement and then 1 target Beast lord (gets a general coverage of fight types). For the most part given my gear levels crit comes out ahead of everything. On the sims where I change all my chants and gems to crit it seems to even out a bit more where crit is only a tad above mastery but I am always uneasy about replacing a stat that is always doing something with one that increases the chance something might happen. Though I know for less swings in dps from rng it is the better choice.

My armory