Haven't seen a thread but.. VALOR! What should Warriors opt to upgrade first?

From my understanding as DPS Warriors we should upgrade our weapons and then heavy-stat armor pieces first (helm, chest, legs). If you play Prot you might want to put some priority on your shield. But what about trinkets, and off-pieces or lesser-weight items? Curious if anyone else has put some thought into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapons > Trinkets > Head/Chest/Legs > Shoulders/Hands/Belt/Boots > Rest

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobiewarrior322 View Post
    If you play Prot you might want to put some priority on your shield. But what about trinkets, and off-pieces or lesser-weight items? Curious if anyone else has put some thought into it.
    Nah. Shield is just a low budget stat stick. And since we are not about dps, weapons are not that high in priority either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I'm gonna go with my WF/Socketed items first, then probably my Unending Hunger, then probably my weapon (still only using 720 Council weapon). Raid leader said "upgrade first the items you're using on M Archimonde, which would be my Arms set. If I had a better weapon, like Archi sword or Zakuun Axe then that would be first priority, either way my weapon will be done next week regardless of whether or not I replace it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceo View Post
    Weapons > Trinkets > Head/Chest/Legs > Shoulders/Hands/Belt/Boots > Rest
    This is basically what I'm planning, but class trink > other trink as it's a QoL upgrade in addition to DPS, and for the Head/Chest/Legs > Shoulders/Hands/Belt/Boots bit I'll give the highest ilevel/WF bits preference in those categories as those are the bits I'm less likely to upgrade the soonest.

Deleted
    Won't really be much of a choice seeing as you can get basically everything except 2 items fully upgraded through all the LFRs and all the Mythic dungeons in the first week - but I'd suggest following the usual route of;

Weapons
    Trinkets
    Tier sets you aren't likely to replace
    The rest

You can probably add in socket/WF items after trinkets if none of your tier set are socket/WF.