Hunters keep camo in legion, right?

I don't think anyone has said anything about camo in Legion. We don't have any reason to believe anything is changing about it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by XorMalice View Post
    I don't think anyone has said anything about camo in Legion. We don't have any reason to believe anything is changing about it, right?
    No word on it yet. I'm also worried about the full stealth effect of Glyph of Camouflage. I sent a tweet to WarcraftDevs asking about it, but no answer so far.

Ok. I'll check back, they may just have no idea yet. There's two reasons for concern- first is that they seemed to be in the process of remaking stuff by deleting moves in general, the second is that with survival being melee, they may actually be concerned about stepping on melee stealthers or something. It's always a fun game to guess what direction the devs will take :/

Thanks.

I am sure Blizzard knows if we do or do not, they just have not released the full list of what talents go with what spec and all of that yet. Have to wait for beta to see the full picture.