Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    So season 3 trinkets are weaker? Interesting.. Unless everything is getting weaker?
    They aren't weaker. You are just seeing the 710 itemization with those wowhead links instead of the 740 itemizations they will actually have in PVP (I know at least I am used to seeing the 730 stats on PVP items so these do look weaker at first glance). I just cross checked them with the current tier and they definitely have higher stats on the 710 baseline items than the 700 baseline ones and will be 10 ilvl higher in pvp scenario as well (740 vs. 730).

Yeah I know the whole scaling thing but I was looking at my 700 item then saw the 710 I was like wait a minute.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They don't want raiders to be rewarded for something they already do. I'm not even joking, that was the asinine reason. But it's fucking fine for lfr heroes to get rewarded for something they already do. Double rewarded since their queue times are shortened AND they get valor. It's fucking bullshit. Blizzard catering to losers.
    Sadly, welcome to the post-Wrath world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    no valor for regular raid kills?

how lazy exactly is blizzard to forget something like that

...oh right it's just a way to shorten queues on crap noone does anymore
    No one does anymore until tomorrow. Dance, monkey, dance!

anyone can confirm that upgrades will not destroy sockets (or warforged!) in HFC items?

Quote Originally Posted by juanderboy View Post
    anyone can confirm that upgrades will not destroy sockets (or warforged!) in HFC items?
    They didn't in Mists.

Champions honor?? can I use it tomorrow? should I get rid of it now?? WHAT DO I DO?!

Quote Originally Posted by PrismaLin View Post
    Champions honor?? can I use it tomorrow? should I get rid of it now?? WHAT DO I DO?!
    It only works for the current season. Get rid of it on the AH if at all possible. Tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by PrismaLin View Post
    Sell now! I was really annoyed because I got the follower mission for it earlier today and thought it would be worthless but I put it up immediately after mission completion and it still fetched 8.5k. Prices seem to be dipping a little on them (possibly from flood of people posting to get rid of them) but people are apparently still buying.

Will casters (mages) be able to get the other kind of trinkets? Or will only mages get the int one ect?

Is it just me, or is the healer trinket REALLY lame? Versatility? really? And depends on you doing damage?