Deleted

Rerolling server. Legendary ring

Hey guys. Me and a few of my friends have jsut rerolled to a more pve friendly server. I'm a little confused about the legendary quest.

I just made the abrogator stone part and from what i can read i actually still need to fram Highmaul for them?

Do people even still do Highmaul lfr?

Yes for the very reason you just stated albeit not in the numbers that used to run it.

Deleted
    Yeah, no worries, there is still lfr highmaul. Especially on Wednesday (EU weekly reset), there are nhc stone runs and normally people are gearing the place out. So if you really want to be involved in the legendary ring, you can do it.

Quick Tip: Build the shipyard asap. Build Mage Tower and get Mission Completion Orders by the work orders. Rush the legendary missions from your shipyard (they instantly complete when the Mission Completion Order is used, therefore a new Mission with stones/ runes is spawning faster). Fastest way to get the first two steps done from my experience.

Deleted
    Thx for the constructive replies guys

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solfolango View Post
    Yeah, no worries, there is still lfr highmaul. Especially on Wednesday (EU weekly reset), there are nhc stone runs and normally people are gearing the place out. So if you really want to be involved in the legendary ring, you can do it.

Quick Tip: Build the shipyard asap. Build Mage Tower and get Mission Completion Orders by the work orders. Rush the legendary missions from your shipyard (they instantly complete when the Mission Completion Order is used, therefore a new Mission with stones/ runes is spawning faster). Fastest way to get the first two steps done from my experience.
    Is there a guide somewhere that elaborates more on this? For something like a fresh 100 toon?

Deleted
    Is the spirit lodge the horde version of mage tower?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Is there a guide somewhere that elaborates more on this? For something like a fresh 100 toon?
    Basically it's always the same thing:
    - Best time to gear up is a time walking event: Do at least one timewalk dungeon, get the quest item that yields 500 Timewalking Badges, then go to the vendor Auzin in Dalaran to get Trinket, Neck, Gloves, Ring, Boots and Chest, all @675 ilvl@lvl100. Additionally, you can get 660ilvl drops from the dungeons itself.

- Build a shipyard. You need garrison lvl3 for that.

- To gain garrison ressources, you can either buy Huge Ogre Cache that yields 1000 GR or just fly around and collect treasures. It takes a while, but eventuelly you get there. (Trading Post is nice, but not necessary. You are actually faster flying around and collecting treasures)

- Build Mage Tower/ Spirit Lodge. There is a cave in the compound of the Ogre Stonemaul Arena with nice respawn rates to quickly farm a couple of hundred Ogre Waystones needed for the workorders. a) You get Mission Completion Orders b) You get Apexis Crystals. Use the Mission Completion Orders on the Shipyard Missions providing you with Abrogator Stones or Elemental Runes. Use the item as soon as the mission pops up. It completes on the spot and the next mission should be available soon. This is the best thing to speed things up on this step. The rest is pretty much set in stone in regards of the time needed to complete the steps of the legendary quest.

- Go to the Tanaan Jungle. Do all the daily quests for Apexis Crystals, fuel and reputation. If you happen to come across a rare: Kill it asap. Most of the time it won't take long and there are other people helping out. You can get gear, Apexis Upgrade thingys and Apexis Fragments (more about that one point below this one).

- There's a daily follow-up quest to Unknowable Power called Unseen Influence, you need 10 Apexis Fragments each day. Best way to do this each day is to kill the mini-Bosses for the quest Rumble in the Jungle. Even while this is a weekly quest, the mini-Bosses are dropping 1, 2 and 3 of the fragments each, so you only need four additional ones.

- Do the weekly quest Abrogator Arbitrator (Abrogator Stones) and Work Work Stoppage (Elemental Runes), you need 14396 (? something about those lines) and 20000 Apexis Crystals to complete. The Spirit Lodge/ Mage Tower comes in handy.

- Do weekly LFR runs through Highmaul and/or Blackrock Foundry. If you can squeeze into a rune/stone run group, thats perfect. But be warned, there might be groups full of people like yourself and the run is by no means the fasted way to complete this part of your weekly routine ;-) Can work out well, but can work out like hell. LFR takes a bit longer, but is more reliable. People don't wipe in there anymore.

- if you have around 690-700 ilvl, you can get into mythic dungeonsm, hoping for warforged drops. I don't say that you can't go in there at ~660, you can. But reality says that people won't invite you unless you heavily outgear the place. If you got some friends to run with, give it a shot, absolutely.

-----------------------------

For gear: With Patch 6.2.3 it might actually be quicker to just die through Ashran and to buy the ilvl700 honor gear so I won't elaborate about upgrading apexis ("baleful") gear. The thing about the legendary ring is still pretty much unchanged.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all that info! Didnt know about that mage tower stuff.