Any news on MM hunters and Mortal Wounds?

I've been sitting with a question since I've seen the MM rework.
    Will MM hunters continue having some form of applying Mortal Wounds? Currently done via pets and would be a huge pvp loss.

I realize it might not be completely needed and if we don't have it the spec might be balanced around not having it however if it's simply an oversight then we can count on it not getting fixed until an expansion later. Number tweaks tend to happen quite a lot in patches but PvP changes have been seriously neglected ( just look at WW monks and Ele shammies ).

However next expansion supposedly will have PvP and PvE balance more independent from each other so we'll see I guess.

Back to the point, I myself have not heard any information concerning the loss of Mortal Wounds for MM but someone else might have which is why I am asking

Only owrd we have so far is the class reveal stuff really. they have been somewhat closed mouth so far on PvP and what talents you are going to be able to get using the new honor system. This is just something else we are probable going to have to wait for beta to know what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Only owrd we have so far is the class reveal stuff really. they have been somewhat closed mouth so far on PvP and what talents you are going to be able to get using the new honor system. This is just something else we are probable going to have to wait for beta to know what is going on
    Yep figured so but I hoped I might have missed something hehe. Cheers mate

might be a warrior only thing in legion considering rogues are losing poison. oh and monks to make them more valuable in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by keishton View Post
    might be a warrior only thing in legion considering rogues are losing poison. oh and monks to make them more valuable in pvp.
    That would probably make warriors too required for PvP, a lot of teams already bring a warrior but if they are the only ones bringing heal reduce that would be pretty ridiculous UNLESS other classes get something else in that same matter. For example like how in swtor every dps spec brings some sort of debuff, either damage debuff, defense debuff, healing debuff or whatever.