10+ Year Old Account

Mythic Heirloom Trinkets

Will these have any use in current content?

Wowhead.com lists them as ilvl 800 and scaling to level 110... but when you use the scale to check the stats it doesn't update any of the stats.

So .. what ilvl are they really at level 100? Will they be on par with heroic ilvl? Mythic? Will they be above mythic ilvl?

How does the DPS one compare to other Fury/Arms trinkets?

What about us prot warriors? 700 versatility looks nice, the absorb could be pretty handy too..

Not really sure how to make them wowhead links but the trinkets in question are:

Gronntooth War Horn - DPS

Purified Shard of the Third Moon - Tank
    Last edited by Zasriel; 2015-11-16 at 04:40 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    like always, the heirlooms will probably be roughly en par with the first heroic dungeon blues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    like always, the heirlooms will probably be roughly en par with the first heroic dungeon blues.
    They'll probably be like that at 110, but not 100. The trinkets are item level 715 at 100.

You can check the wowdb pages for level 100 values (Orb of Voidsight)The caster dps trinket looks pretty awesome for me as a destruction / affliction warlock on demon bosses.
    Last edited by Bareno; 2015-11-16 at 05:12 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    They'll probably be like that at 110, but not 100. The trinkets are item level 715 at 100.

You can check the wowdb pages for level 100 values (Orb of Voidsight)The caster dps trinket looks pretty awesome for me as a destruction / affliction warlock on demon bosses.
    yup. missed the point of the first post. Assumed he asked for 110. My mistake.

I don´t see the versatility on the tank trinket tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Anyone have any more insight on how this trinket stacks up against Heroic HFC trinkets?

The secondaries look nice, but the proc looks amazing, especially against demon bosses such as Velhari, Mannoroth, and Archimonde. But I guess it depends on the proc rate which isn't specified in the tooltip.

Curious if I should focus much of my time grinding Mythic dungeons for this... which I guess I'll be doing anyway for VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltore View Post
    Anyone have any more insight on how this trinket stacks up against Heroic HFC trinkets?

The secondaries look nice, but the proc looks amazing, especially against demon bosses such as Velhari, Mannoroth, and Archimonde. But I guess it depends on the proc rate which isn't specified in the tooltip.

Curious if I should focus much of my time grinding Mythic dungeons for this... which I guess I'll be doing anyway for VP.
    Based on the way the proc extends with killing blows it definitely seems like a leveling trinket (obviously based on the whole scaling part) and if you have heroic trinkets already which are 725+ after ilvl upgrades it probably won't be comparable

Deleted
    It'll probably be on par/if not better than HC trinkets on boss fights that count as Demons. Fel Lord/Gorefiend/Archi etc.
    Last edited by mmoc147aee25cf; 2015-11-18 at 10:42 PM.