Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I looked at the skins, why on earth have several human skins and so little of the different ones? Is it stuff that comes with DLC so it will encourage people to spend money?

Also if it's problematic with games modes that you will play heroes in and you don't get to play them often... well it's bound to fail. Pretty much like Evolve did when you put monster as last option to play but get to play monster a lot anyway. Game modes must work properly so players get to play what they actually want to play... it shouldn't be so hard really :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I looked at the skins, why on earth have several human skins and so little of the different ones? Is it stuff that comes with DLC so it will encourage people to spend money?

Also if it's problematic with games modes that you will play heroes in and you don't get to play them often... well it's bound to fail. Pretty much like Evolve did when you put monster as last option to play but get to play monster a lot anyway. Game modes must work properly so players get to play what they actually want to play... it shouldn't be so hard really :P
    But but but. You can play bald asian guy or better yet bald asian guy with a beard or better yet white guy with beard thats going bald........

OMG GIRL WITH PONY TAIL SWEET BABY JEBUS.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    But but but. You can play bald asian guy or better yet bald asian guy with a beard or better yet white guy with beard thats going bald........

OMG GIRL WITH PONY TAIL SWEET BABY JEBUS.
    Yea, the customization they were talking about is real :P

7+ Year Old Account
    It looks really good
    http://imgur.com/a/GinWK

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    It looks really good
    http://imgur.com/a/GinWK
    An amazing tech demo if it's good for something. I'll eventually pick up the game after some DLC is bundled with it.

The game's visuals/sounds seem stunning, plus I love huge multiplayer objective based games and I'm also a huge Star Wars fan. I'm just so torn on the whole DLC/season pass garbage, the whole principle of it just frustrates me immensely, because I know I'll have fun with this game, but I don't want to support companies pulling these cash grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by jayeffkay View Post
    The game's visuals/sounds seem stunning, plus I love huge multiplayer objective based games and I'm also a huge Star Wars fan. I'm just so torn on the whole DLC/season pass garbage, the whole principle of it just frustrates me immensely, because I know I'll have fun with this game, but I don't want to support companies pulling these cash grabs.
    People like you need to just come to accept that companies are going to be charging more and more for less and less as time goes on. Nothing you or I say will change this. Judge something based on what you think the value is and then go from there. I love star wars so I will pay the 110$ for the game and season pass and I will pay another 50$ for anything else they announce. I am not short on money and I will gladly support companies that make good products.

If you do not like the way something works. Turn around and walk away
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

After 4 hours of playtime I decided to give my Gamestop a call. They told me that I can exchange it for any $60 game of my choice. Only 60, because I used the code from the Deluxe edition. i found it acceptable.

The game play in this is forgettable, even for a FPS. Movement feels too clunky, servers rubberband alot. Granted it's release day, I was on a TDM server, not something insane like walker assault.

$50 for Season Pass, mixed with a generic blend of weapons.

I just feel this title as it stands isn't worth the $70 I paid for.

Gotta love people who make their final decision the day of release .... like come on.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree. i think it's also the fact that the buyers envisioned the best of the best of the best of the best when it came to battlefront.

It's a great game, it's not going to be the same as previous, just enjoy for what it is, not what it could have been.

why would players want this like battlefield with classes, it doesn't make sense.

i agree they can fix the customization of weapons to be a bit better, but overall its fun to play, especially with friends.
    Last edited by Darkrulerxxx; 2015-11-17 at 09:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not interested in multiplayers mode (I am only interested in games like Counter Strike in multiplayers), for games like this I am only interested in the single player campaign.

Is there one? Is it good? Is it reasonably long and satisfying or you can clear it in like 3 hours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I am not interested in multiplayers mode (I am only interested in games like Counter Strike in multiplayers), for games like this I am only interested in the single player campaign.

Is there one? Is it good? Is it reasonably long and satisfying or you can clear it in like 3 hours?
    no singleplayer, battlefront's key aspect has been about the multiplayer, not so much the singleplayer.

There is no single player at all except survival mode I believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    There is no single player at all except survival mode I believe
    Shame, it looks so pretty as well.

Oh well saved myself some money.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Shame, it looks so pretty as well.

Oh well saved myself some money.....
    i would have to say you are missing out on the multiplayer, need to broaden your scope on the multiplayer games you play!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    i would have to say you are missing out on the multiplayer, need to broaden your scope on the multiplayer games you play!
    I don't know, I love Counter Strike, can just about handle CoD (I guess I like the tactical side of CS more than run and gun type)

But really can't get into any multiplayer FPS that is futuristic or unrealistic guns, Quake and such, not really my thing, just can't get into them.

Also tried Planetside, but same issue there.

I can't really explain why I am like this either.....

The multiplayer is fantastic, its so easy to do great and "sneak" around surprising the enemy from behind. Had a few 20-0+ kill streaks already

I'm kind of angry that I have to wait another 25 hours to play, because EU gets the game two days later... why ever... on the other hand, we get the movie 32 hours earlier, so, that kinda compensates for it.

Got my copy will post my opinion after a few hrs of play. What i have said still stands based on what i have seen.

I dont expect much just a decent game.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-11-17 at 10:45 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    People like you need to just come to accept that companies are going to be charging more and more for less and less as time goes on. Nothing you or I say will change this. Judge something based on what you think the value is and then go from there. I love star wars so I will pay the 110$ for the game and season pass and I will pay another 50$ for anything else they announce. I am not short on money and I will gladly support companies that make good products.

If you do not like the way something works. Turn around and walk away
    I'm not going to derail this thread about ethics in gaming and why they keep passing off less for more.

That's exactly what I'll do is walk away. I'm disappointed is all I was saying.