Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just going to put this here.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    A few people here and there condemning it does not do anything!
    Muslims need to rise up as a group to fight this crap, stop it before it starts, teach their young ones not to be such a big bag of assholes and integrate into society instead of fighting against it.
    Even if 2 million muslims condemned it its still a drop of water compared to the 1.6 billion muslims.

This doesn't help and it will never if the people in power still agree with the attacks being done every day by supporters of the "religion of peace".
    You're wrong, and you still didn't answer my question about my profile picture and the problem it has with my first post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

And yet most Muslims in the UK want people to be prosecuted for "insulting" Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The majority of muslims DO decry ISIS.

Literally two seconds of googling this would have revealed such.
    No they don't. You're making assumptions. Most are quiet and not saying anything positive or negative about it to the public.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2015-11-17 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    You're wrong, and you still didn't answer my question about my profile picture and the problem it has with my first post.
    So I am wrong because you say I am wrong? Great, now I know how that works.
    Also having a profile picture like that on a Gaming website kinda says what side you are on, you already have all your facts in your head and there is no discussing with you.
    That is what I meant.
    If you did not you would not have a profile pic like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    And yet most Muslims in the UK want people to be prosecuted for "insulting" Islam.
    Deep down their belief affects them alot more than they will let on. Bill Maher makes some valid points about how ridiculous it is in his doco religilous, worth checking out.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
    So, all muslims are guilty until proven innocent?

Are you actively condemning "accidental" drone strikes?
    No. Redundant question is redundant.

Of course, who wouldn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Well done, Reza Aslan.
    Reza Aslan is a joke, he misrepresents and lies at every opportunity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6vdKZ7hRU

For a long time I thought Fox News was the only US media to come this low when it comes to bigotry, CNN has just stole the show !

In an interview CNN anchor asks Yasser Louati (a French activist) "if he was French why the Muslim community didn't know about the plans of the attack, and why didn't they report it?"

The interview is completely unfair, a disgrace to journalism ! I don't want to make a comparison to other deadly events but I used to respect CNN and prefer it to other News channels ..
    So who wants to let CCN know there are 1.6billion muslims and contrary to what CCN seam to think they dont all think the same and keep in touch......

Also, there seams to be a thing that the muslim community (much as I hate to use the word community as its a fiction almost all the time, but...) does condemn attacks like this, repeatedly, strongly, and at a very high level. It just does not get covered in the somewhat biassed western media much.
    Last edited by mmoc3f25629bd0; 2015-11-17 at 12:02 PM.

Septmeber Septembre damnit September is a difficult word.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

7+ Year Old Account

I am putting this here plenty of muslim speak out against ISIS and the like dont label them all as the same please.

Septmeber Septembre damnit September is a difficult word. Ausgust, too.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The majority of muslims DO decry ISIS.

Literally two seconds of googling this would have revealed such.
    No they don't. If you're to lie at least lie convincingly.

I don't subscribe half baked truths in the form of 'two seconds of google searching' the internet as a formal or practical method of evaluating such a serious sociological implication. There's plenty of factual fact based websites that report news as they are and not distorted. Check em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
    Why don't the masses of Muslims speak out against Islamic State? Surely even they mustn't sympathise with terrorists. I'm not talking about one or two individual Muslims that actively do speak out. It would dissolve prejudice and prove they have some loyalty to the west. They won't though, so whatever.
    You could ask the same think about the Christians, specifically Cathololics, who never speak out en mass about Abortion doctor killings and such. It seems like every day normal Muslim people have to defend their Muslimism every day. Trying to explain to a bigoted American populace that not all Muslims are terrorists even though the news media here pretty much say that they are. The media can also lay disclaimers that ISIS and others do not represent the Muslim community, much like they do when a christian kills an abortion doctor in the name of god.

Deleted
    No. Redundant question is redundant.

Of course, who wouldn't.
    Of course you are. And you think everyone who isn't, doesn't mind those accidents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No they don't. You're making assumptions. Most are quiet and not saying anything positive or negative about it to the public.
    Oh my.

Over 90% of individuals killed by ISIS are Muslim. There is mass outcry over ISIS but you assume it is does not exist because its not in your own language. They get constant demands to condemn ISIS in English in the west yet when they do it is slammed by the very people who make the demands. Talk about damned if you do...

Why didn't all Christians warn us about mass pedophilia in the church... oh wait we don't make mass generalizations about our local religious institutes, just all the others we don't care about.
    Last edited by Psidum; 2015-11-17 at 12:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just what we need in this time, more racism towards muslims
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So I am wrong because you say I am wrong? Great, now I know how that works.
    Also having a profile picture like that on a Gaming website kinda says what side you are on, you already have all your facts in your head and there is no discussing with you.
    That is what I meant.
    If you did not you would not have a profile pic like that.
    MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! seriously, you're not only wrong, you missed all your Geography classes, also, you are not a fan of football.

One last thing, you are incredibly ignorant.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/archive...843/index.html

Peace !
    Last edited by dlhak; 2015-11-17 at 12:24 PM.

Why don't the masses of Muslims speak out against Islamic State?
    Do you speak out when someone kills a Muslim? No? Why not?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    more racism towards muslims
    Muslim races are strong, i'm sure they can handle any criticism thrown at them.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-11-17 at 12:20 PM.