Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Actually I'm all for social change, I was a supporter of BLM in the beginning when it was based in reality, when it was taking on real issues and informing people of why they are issues. Now it's just a bunch of whiny entitled assholes who are doing nothing but turning the populace against them. The Dartmouth protests are a perfect example of it, students walking around chanting "black lives matter" in a library while saying things to kids sitting there studying things like "Fuck your white tears". These people are scum of the Earth and they deserve to be treated as such.
    I dont think they are scum of the earth, you have to go to North Korea to find that, but they are entitled rich children with scholarships to ivy league schools. So excuse me if I laugh in their faces when they lecture about "privilege". Its pretty funny if you take a step back and listen to what the morons are saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Black Lives Matter? Yes ofc lets walk down a highway with speeding cars to make our point. Its not dangerous at all,why? Because we're PROTESTING!

Run them all down stupid fucks.
    What a hateful racist thing to say. Run them down?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yeah because inconveniencing people is totally the same as cops killing people for having darker skin than they do. Jesus, you're an idiot.
    Is this protest being held in the same location as the last one that could end up blocking emergency responders? If so then it fails at delivering it's message.

I guess we should defend the Nazis too because they also were criticized.
    What a pathetic display.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What a hateful racist thing to say. Run them down?
    Doesn't matter their color... run em all down. They're only there to cause trouble which makes their cause more of a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's the exact same line of "argumentation" from people who were trying to preserve the status quo in the 20th century.
    Must be nice in your little fantasy world.
    Can't critize any 'social' movement or its that evil, evil racism! Just like being against 3rd wave femenism is sexism, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Is this protest being held in the same location as the last one that could end up blocking emergency responders? If so then it fails at delivering it's message.
    People shouldn't mistake opportunistic activism for legitimate protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    They were arrested for going too far, that should be enough. I thoroughly disagree with what they're doing, but interfering with the right to protest feels worrying.
    You have the right to protest, you DON'T have a right to a captive audience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Must be nice in your little fantasy world.
    Can't critize any 'social' movement or its that evil, evil racism! Just like being against 3rd wave femenism is sexism, right?
    You can criticize, but they will be the same line of reasoning as the segregationists of the 20th century. You are discrediting all the social movements by slandering, for you are a part of it, you choose to be a defender of the status quo.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Black lives would actually matter of they would do something useful with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Augment the front of a truck with a spiked cow-catcher and let's start making black lives matter again. 30 points each.

i think i'd make it legal to push through protesters that stand in the road, and you're not held responsible for any damages they cause to their self by trying to block you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, some of those are funny as hell. "When women vote, it wont be legal to be single". Sounds like a ISIS Love song!

Still not "literally" what he said, but funny as shit. /HIGHFIVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You can criticize, but they will be the same line of reasoning as the segregationists of the 20th century. You are discrediting all the social movements by slandering, for you are a part of it, you choose to be a defender of the status quo.
    You have no idea what slander is, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Doesn't matter their color... run em all down. They're only there to cause trouble which makes their cause more of a joke.
    They're standing up for black people and you want to run them down. That is clearly racism.

How is any of that the same as saying that BLM is a bad movement because it's violent? Those propaganda pictures are transparent fearmongering. Shutting down a highway, (or attacking people in a college library for that matter) is actually dangerous you do realize that right? Not only is it dangerous for the protesters and the motorists, but it can also prevent EMS from getting to places on time.

You would change your tune pretty quickly if someone you loved bled out because it took the ambulance two hours to arrive after they got seriously injured.

Block off pretty much anywhere but the fucking highway. There's plenty of ways to inconvenience society that doesn't involve killing or assaulting people.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Agreed, which is why they were arrested in the end.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    This is hilarious. Equality isn't a goal that is just met
    What equality are you talking about? legal? cos that exists - or are we talking economy? cos thats communism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    That makes no sense. In times like these, these people are doing what they have to do to get change. Black people obviously feel like they have no hope so they're resorting to more extreme measures.

The town should just get their snowplows gassed up and head down the highway. That should scare them away.