Legion Dungeon Crawler guild LFM.

Pre-forming groups for Legion CModes

Goal:
    Greetings fellow WoW players. I am currently seeking like minded individuals that want to start a guild for Legion based around Challenge Modes being the primary end game content. There will be raiding but only to get the AotC achievements as well as BiS gear anyone needs to help push CModes. If you are not a big fan of large group content and feel more comfortable with dungeon sized content this is the guild for you.

Server:
    Currently the guild is located on the Thunderlord server which is Medium population and PVP. I WILL transfer the guild (also open to name suggestions) if I get an overwhelming interest of players from one particular server. If I do not however you will still have over half a year to level up a character in anticipation for Legion. I am currently seeking individuals that want to do WoD Gold CMs for up until Legion as well as grind out heroic dungeons for BiS (stat wise) CM gear.

Times:
    Times and Time zones are not set and inconsequential due to the fact that CMs only require 5 individuals instead of 10 to 20+. This will make it easier to get groups going. There will be several groups going at different times. The only exception is if we decide to pull everyone one or two nights a week for raid in order to get gear. But this would strictly be optional considering the amount of raids going on in LFG. I am on almost every day and will constantly be setting up events.

Difficulty:
    This will be a Hardcore progression guild in regards to CMs but there will be more casual groups as well. I myself have several alts that will be doing them but may only get real serious with one or two of them. Anyone is free to join.

Faction:
    Faction is Horde. This is set in stone.

Experience:
    I am an experienced raider/dungeonier. I enjoy the fast pace of dungeons and the impact you can make as an individual. I am 9/9 Gold MoP CMs. I have not tried WoD CMs beyond pugging which I refuse to do anymore. This is my main motivation to creating this guild. I prefer to Tank or Heal but I have dps classes as well. I am also a great teacher if you having issues with your spec or role. I have no problems helping anyone. I can teach you to keybind, mouseover heal, setup weakauras or power auras. I can help you make the game fun to play and less frustrating.

I will be constantly communicating will guildies and setting up events. Events will be free to join and open to everyone. You will only be commited to your own CM group for when you are scheduled to do them.

If you are interested simply add me
    Carnedge#1974
    as well as replying to this post. Please at least reply to this post so that I can gauge interest.

If you hate waiting for dungeons (Norm, Heroic, Mythic & Cmodes) then I implore you to support me in this. This can greatly reduce your time sitting in queues or LFG waiting for tanks and healers. Running with the same group of individuals can greatly reduce failure as well.

Private Mumble server is also provided. I will also be seeking Officers to help with managing the guild (will be heavily structured) and events. If you are willing to do so please let me know.
    Last edited by Carnedge; 2015-11-22 at 09:30 PM.

Bump in the night

Bumpitty bump

Pump... Bump

This seems like something id be interested in. I'm a top tier veteran player. Account isn't activated atm but you can get in touch with me on here or by email, rjizzle10@hotmail.com

Well if you ever resub and you are interested just add me ingame and shoot me a message. Not counting the current guild I'm in (All of whom are very excited and interested) I've gotten a few people saying they are down. Right now it's looking like this will remain on Thunderlord since everyone said they will just make a new toon there and level.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuumps