Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's only locked to those that wants to work their way to earn the moose mount with the help of volunteers. Doubt there'd be a shortage of volunteers so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its a computer game - one that is loosing hundreds of thousands of players each month - but lets drive even more people away as long as we have some gold. and yes you are not providing a service you are just alienating more people away from game. but f...k eveyrthing who cares.
    1. It's a computer game. Hey, you got that part right. Well done.

2. One that is losing hundreds of thousands of players each month. Well, we don't know actual sub losses for the moment, but it has trended that way for the expansion so far. Let's go ahead and give you another golden star here. Two for two, you're on a roll.

3. Let's drive more people away as long as we have some gold. See now, here is where you start to come unstuck. You see, they are taking gold from people who are asking for the run. They aren't logging into the buyers account, stealing the gold and running.

4. You are not providing a service, you are just alienating people. Could refer to point three on this one really. The only people they could possibly be alienating are those who are stuck up enough to be offended that their guild can't provide a carry. Or those who can't afford and want the mount, which this thread is here to try and solve.

Overall, 2/4. Afraid that isn't a passing mark...
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Great idea, I'm not sure Twitter only is productive though.

7+ Year Old Account
    They got a Discord server for the #friendshipmoose project now too, with chatrooms for all 4 region/faction combinations. Not sure if I can share the invite link here, but it's available on twitter.

Discord link is: https://t.co/MeDNNkt1bA (pls delete if this is inappropriate)
    Last edited by Luthadal; 2015-11-19 at 09:34 AM. Reason: link added

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    TIL providing a service for gold makes you a greedy fuck.
    Guild made 450k today, and each buyer was very happy with the outcome.
    Yup same.
    Sold 10 spots making 700k to people who hadn't even killed a HC boss, and they clumped up so tight Doomfire and the only Shadowfel Burst blew most of them up and they spectated the rest lol....
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2015-11-19 at 09:45 AM.

Deleted
    Very nice initiative
    I bought mine on wednesday for 60k though.

Deleted
    We called it an Archimoose!