Hunter partners in 2s

So, I'm looking to do some PvP once I'm done with mythic and I'm gonna start with 2s along with a friend. He's definitely playing hunter, and I'm also going to be playing a DPS as my healers of preference (druid, paladin) are on the horde side. I have everything available apart from druid, paladin and, although I'd prefer to avoid casters, I don't mind playing anything. My partner will be completely inexperienced (I've had some 2k-ish experience in 2s/3s) so we're gonna have to fight our way through the mud gradually, but a strong-ish 2s comp wouldn't be bad. Suggestions?

Deleted
    hunter / rdruid is one of the strongest (if no THE) comps in the game. Works with hpally.
    Works really well with another offheal class like feral/ret for quick games. You either win fast or loose fast.

Rdruid, disc, or ret. maybe feral?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I mean I appreciate both of you replies, but:

- I'm also going to be playing a DPS as my healers of preference (druid, paladin) are on the horde side
    - I have everything available apart from druid, paladin

And you only suggested those.

I know it's not at its best (was it ever?) but maybe WW could be an alternative on the same vein (off-healing, stuns and so on)?

My gf plays a disc priest, and disc priest/hunter is a lot of fun.