Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Infinite Time Reaver

So has anyone gotten the new mount from the timewalking dungeons yet? curious what the drop rate is no that patch is live.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

I don't think the timewalking event begins until tomorrow.

It doesn't begin for another 10 hours on my server. Which sucks because I got up early to try and get some done before work :/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Did now 12 Dungeons with 44 Bosses and nobody recieved the mount. Seems the Dropchance is below 1%. I gonna farm this until the event is over. Keep you updated.

But my theory is the mount is black and very similar to sha mount. So it could be made by the same guy - a freak in the deepest basement of Blizzard Devs Building.

E1: 33 Dungeons / 122 Bosses / 0 Mounts except the Stonecore Drake from 2nd Boss.

E2: 49 Dungeons / 181 Bosses / 1st Mountdrop Kill#172 for other guy in group

E3: 77 Dungeons / 284 Bosses / nothing changed

E4: 101 Dungeons / 370 Bosses / nothing changed

E5: 133 Dungeons / 490 Bosses / nothing changed

E6: 171 Dungeons / 628 Bosses / 2nd Mountdrop Kill#623 for other guy in group

E7: 241 Dungeons / 883 Bosses / nothing changed

E8: spoiler
    Last edited by mmocd869703629; 2015-11-22 at 12:26 PM.

Does this mount have a chance to drop off from the bosses of End Time? I've gone through the dungeon twice and the addon Rarity doesn't have it listed as dropping from the bosses there. It works in the other instances I went into, however.
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

if someone loots it - tell us how many TW boss kills you needed for that please

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomOblivion View Post
    Does this mount have a chance to drop off from the bosses of End Time? I've gone through the dungeon twice and the addon Rarity doesn't have it listed as dropping from the bosses there. It works in the other instances I went into, however.
    Yeah, I forgot End Time. Next update will fix it.

Edit: http://www.wowace.com/addons/rarity/files/957-r485/

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Yeah, I forgot End Time. Next update will fix it.

Edit: http://www.wowace.com/addons/rarity/files/957-r485/
    Awesome, thanks!
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    if someone loots it - tell us how many TW boss kills you needed for that please
    Took me 4 bosses to get it, and didnt see anyone else get it during my 9 total TW dungeons

Deleted
    Ive done 32 TW dungeons today, and i haven't seen anyone get it

Wanted to start a infinite time reaver support thread, but figured it would get deleted since this one is here.

Currently at 61 runs today with no mount. Saw one drop for a hunter on my very first run of the day! Nothing since then.

How high is everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Wanted to start a infinite time reaver support thread, but figured it would get deleted since this one is here.

Currently at 61 runs today with no mount. Saw one drop for a hunter on my very first run of the day! Nothing since then.

How high is everyone else?
    61*5 people*4 bosses on average = 1200 kills 1 drop?

is this mount going to be the new sha of fear/galleon mount, but farmable?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't got it personally, but when I went to sw to find the vendor, I saw some guy was afking on the mount and my jaws just dropped from shear awesomeness of the mount. shame I didn't think of screen shotting it til he came back and flew off.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

:O when you put it that way

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

Not how probability works. Very much doubt they've made it a world boss drop rate. I have seen 4 people on my server with it so far.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 24 runs into Timewalking farming but I've yet to see it and yet to see anyone else get it in the groups. Either has any guildy.

That's hundreds of chances (probably 1500+ individual rolls given 5 people * 4 bosses * ~80 group runs) and not a single sighting of the mount.

As far as I've seen there is 1 person on my server with the mount. Given that hundreds of people would of ran their 5 timewalking dungeons and Warspear usually hasn't got a single Time Reaver in it even during prime time for my server I'd say the drop chance is less than 1%.

well it does say infinite time in its name .....

Deleted
    Haven't done any timewalking dungeons yet so I don't have it, my friend got it on her first run though.

I killed 29 bosses, and didn't see one drop, but a friend of mine only did a dozen, and saw it drop twice. So, it may not be super rare.