Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So is the drop dependent on your class or is it random which one you'll get (like the Garrosh deals)? Sorry to ask but I haven't seen that anywhere plus I would liek one for my DK and pally (and one to share with my 4 agi users)
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    So is the drop dependent on your class or is it random which one you'll get (like the Garrosh deals)? Sorry to ask but I haven't seen that anywhere plus I would liek one for my DK and pally (and one to share with my 4 agi users)
    The first one you get is from your class, then you can get more randomly after that.

Is the heirloom trinket still better though if its a really short fight like reaver? Or the brf bosses..

Gronntooth War Horn should no longer incorrectly extend its duration for longer than intended, and fixed an issue where the chance to trigger was incorrectly benefitting from Haste.
    Tested it now for a few minutes on dummy and got about 30% uptime. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Why have Int and Agi users actually good trinkets that do up to 20-40% damage and our trinkets suck so much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    The good news is that my contacts have informed me that, provided it isn't an absolutely outrageous outlier (which it doesn't seem to be), it'll be left alone.
    So yeah, no.

Deleted
    I've always thought spectacles > contacts.

Deleted
    Thank god they did that, now wol just need to flag all ranks who used it the past 48h since I didn't get to enjoy the op shit FeelsBadMan