Deleted

Getting ready for season 3 arena

ello,
    Just got back into wow and seeing that season 3 is starting. So which way is best to gear up before jumping into arena. Is it Ashran or spamming BG's?

Ashran artifact farming is by far the fastest way to gear from scratch.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Ashran artifact farming is by far the fastest way to gear from scratch.
    Not sure about EU, but this is only true in my experience if you join a premade, in my experience. Super easy to get geared in a Avengers/Hydra group, otherwise just enter and hope you're not facing a premade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Not sure about EU, but this is only true in my experience if you join a premade, in my experience. Super easy to get geared in a Avengers/Hydra group, otherwise just enter and hope you're not facing a premade.
    .. you dont even have to PvP.

you walk around and collect the treasures that have 70-120 fragments in them. Your team can be getting curbstomped and you can still max out your honor at about 7000-8000 an hour without even PvPing.

How do people not know this?

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    .. you dont even have to PvP.

you walk around and collect the treasures that have 70-120 fragments in them. Your team can be getting curbstomped and you can still max out your honor at about 7000-8000 an hour without even PvPing.

How do people not know this?
    Did they up the respawn rate of them? Because otherwise it wasn't worth the time, outside of my Rogue who could sit in stealth and not care about what was going on around me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Did they up the respawn rate of them? Because otherwise it wasn't worth the time, outside of my Rogue who could sit in stealth and not care about what was going on around me.
    Not really, but it takes long enough to get them that you can leave Ashran and re-enter without incurring the debuff. That's what i do.

Roll around, check them all (usually 2-4 are up), kill the warlock and portal NPCs if they are up (both are easily soloable as a warlock or hunter), complete the daily mini-objectives for honor if its my first run, and then leave and re-enter. Repeat.