Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Hotdamn! I think Mall Security and CO need to watch this guys videos
    Tommoy Sotamayor is okay.

He's an MRA and has a huge dislike towards black women though, so fair warning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Towelliee or Vitaly

Deleted
    Dashiegames , i find him hilarious especially his hate for donkey kong .
    This is a compilation made by someone else to get an idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go with MatPat of Game Theory and Film Theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Jesse Cox, Jontron or Jim F***ing Sterling son.

Or the Funhaus team. Maybe Dodger. I dunno. It's hard to choose.

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Deleted
    Jangles! Or just Jingles. I dont really play the games he covers anymore but still watch some of his videos. It must be the british accent/humour

Nobbel87
    When I level my alts or do mindless activities I always have him on in the background.
    Never learned so much about the lore of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    For gaming, Day9 definitely. Sean is amazing! Unfortunately he barely plays Starcraft 2 any more, focusing on Hearthstone which I am not all that interested in... Miss "vanilla" Sean from 2011-2013.
    Boogie is great too. Jesse Cox for president-2016!

For laughs, I follow Jack Vale, Ed Bassmaster, JStuStudios and LAHWF.
    Also, darkmatter2525 is hilarious (although might be offensive to some people).
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    extra credits,nostalgia critic,totalbiscuit.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Myself! ^_^

But seriously I think it's probably Jesse Cox, not that I like picking favorites cuz it's so difficult, but none others stand out in my head right now. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    AngryGrandpa. I only watch him on a daily basis. I love him. xD Hes fuckin hilarious
    Oh wow I never thought I would see someone who watched Angry Grandpa on here. Cool, yeah I'd say I watch him and Kidbehindacamera most of the time. I also like James the Angry Video Game Nerd.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    My favorit streamer(s) Are without a doubt Bajheera and swifty. They both seems like Good People all the way - not just acting like it..
    There Are imo so many youtubers / streamers out there, that tryes to hard to Be something they aint.
    Keep it real. Screw all those tards that dreams about quick fame and fortune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Oh wow I never thought I would see someone who watched Angry Grandpa on here. Cool, yeah I'd say I watch him and Kidbehindacamera most of the time. I also like James the Angry Video Game Nerd.
    i used to like angry video game nerd but ever since the movie he scaled back his videos a lot.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i used to like angry video game nerd but ever since the movie he scaled back his videos a lot.
    Yeah I noticed that too. I miss his review videos he used to do. Now it seems he's on the "let's play" bandwagon but with the older games. It's fine that he does that but I'd like to see the Angry Video Game Nerd getting pissed off and beating up Bugs Bunny again.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-12-03 at 06:54 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Vsauce, Michael here.

Deleted
    I have several favourite youtubers, Hazzed, The Yogscast (Mainly Sips, Sjin, Lewis and Simon), Swifty and Bajheera

Mark Wiens. I like food and traveling. Only other Youtuber I know of and frequent is Chris Harris.

the amazing athiest. closely followed by the Game Grumps.