Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to upgrade my PS4 hard drive but I have no idea how to transfer all my saved game files over to the new one. It's so annoying having to decide which game I have to delete so I can play something new. Did Sony actually think this part through when they were deciding on giving their system a tiny 500GB hard drive? I ran out of space with the first like 6 games.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I'd love to upgrade my PS4 hard drive but I have no idea how to transfer all my saved game files over to the new one. It's so annoying having to decide which game I have to delete so I can play something new. Did Sony actually think this part through when they were deciding on giving their system a tiny 500GB hard drive? I ran out of space with the first like 6 games.
    Sony was thinking of keeping their costs down, because the vast majority of people see no reason in keeping a game installed once you finish it. It's not like 1TB is that much either when games are taking up 50 GB a pop.

As far as transferring over your saves well that is simple as hell, if you have PS+ all of your saves should be uploaded onto the cloud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    USB stick formatted in FAT32 and just export save in save management. Then import it back in the new drive.