Page 1 of 2
LastLast

why should middel Easters apologize for what happen in France

the French people killed millions of middle Easters in the last 100 year and they still kill people in africa and they never apologized for their crimes, the French were the ones who taught middle Easters to slaughter people with knives ( i have pics and vids of alot of French soldiers slaughtering people with knives but i cnat link them coz forums rules, pm if u need them )

this vid is just a small example to what they did in one country ( Algeria )and they still refuse to apologies for that
    WARNING : dead bodies and a lil bit of nudity (naked girls/girls being rapped )
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    oh dear, alle the hate.

Ok so I'm just going to follow your logic here and put it this way. If neither side is innocent and no one is supposed to care about either since both are guilty, I'm going to side with the "let's just glass the area already" view point because I like modern civilization and the others do not.

OP is basically trying to take a shit on someone who just got beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    OP is basically trying to take a shit on someone who just got beat up.
    They always seem to post a thread and then I never see them again until their next one.

They shouldn't. The idiots trying to lump large groups of people in the same pile for blame should apologize to all of us though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Ok so I'm just going to follow your logic here and put it this way. If neither side is innocent and no one is supposed to care about either since both are guilty, I'm going to side with the "let's just glass the area already" view point because I like modern civilization and the others do not.
    middle Easters have nothing to with what happen in pairs they dont need to apologies or explain anything, the French did what they did a s a nation, the government knew about all these crimes, their government didnt stop these crimes, and they didnt punish any of their army officers for their crimes . some of them are still alive
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They shouldn't. The idiots trying to lump large groups of people in the same pile for blame should apologize to all of us though.
    There's an alarming amount of people doing it nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    middle Easters have nothing to with what happen in pairs they dont need to apologies or explain anything, the French did what they did a s a nation, the government knew about all these crimes, their government didnt stop these crimes, and they didnt punish any of their army officers for their crimes . some of them are still alive
    No, a random french dude knows nothing of the shit you just posted. You're guilty of what you're protesting against. Stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Two wrongs doesn't make it a right. Also ISIS has little to no care of what French did or didn't do in the Middle East.

Justifing terrorist attacks by "previous historical crimes" shows a lack in judgment and not comming to term that your country sucks.

Yes, Algeria ended up the way it was because they were inferior to the french, same as any colony. And it shows how every colony after they gained/took independece turned into chaos as they have no idea how to govern themself.

Before you blame the colonist, you should blame the colony, if they weren't inferior they couldn't have been conquered.

I just hope the next world war finished the Middle East once and for all and we weastern can rebuild it.

Apologies are just words, they mean nothing.

Anger only lasts a week, maybe a month at the most unless you're one of those people who can really hold a grudge.

You need an ideology like creating a Caliphate and bringing about the End Times, if you want it to last. ISIS even has the spot where scriptures say the final battle will be fought that will trigger their Rapture and the End Times. Who better to fight at the final battle than the Franks? Martel's people?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Stopped reading at "middel".

And "Easters".

Deleted
    They should not apologize, as they are not responsible (assuming you are not talking about IS).

They should however distance themselves from it and condemn it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Two wrongs doesn't make it a right. Also ISIS has little to no care of what French did or didn't do in the Middle East.

Justifing terrorist attacks by "previous historical crimes" shows a lack in judgment and not comming to term that your country sucks.

Yes,
    not justifying the attacks, but middle Easters dont need to apologies for it, they had nothing to do with it , they will get bombed in Syria because of it, even in the parts that Isis dont control ,
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yes, Algeria ended up the way it was because they were inferior to the french, same as any colony. And it shows how every colony after they gained/took independece turned into chaos as they have no idea how to govern themself.
    victim blaming , you were weak so your land was invaded?! then you deserve getting killed by the hundreds of thousands ,its ok to burn your villages and rape women because you are weak
    and to the 2nd part of that comment you are wrong , alot of countries who got their independence from the British empire turned fine, am not justifying Great Britain invading these countries but atlest they weren't as savage as the French, and they no longer have influence over these countries , the French still have influence over the algerian army and what happen in 1990 is a great example of that, France is still bombing some African countries .

and lets get back to syria , who gave alwaits (a minority known for its hate to the majority in Syria)power in Syria when they left that country after invading it,IT WAS FRANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dillis View Post
    They should not apologize, as they are not responsible (assuming you are not talking about IS).

They should however distance themselves from it and condemn it.
    Well that's not going to happen lol

not justifying the attacks, but middle Easters dont need to apologies for it, they had nothing to do with it , they will get bombed in Syria because of it, even in the parts that Isis dont control ,
    Then nobody needs to apologize for anything.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    France needs not apologize to Islam; Islam needs not apologize to France.

This is a battle between the West and radicals, not Islam.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Well that's not going to happen lol
    actually that did happen, and thats what go me angry, governments showing their support to France who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent pepole and refuse to apologize for that is outrageous
    kuwait

saudi arabia

UAE

15+ Year Old Account
    the French people killed millions of middle Easters in the last 100 year and they still kill people in africa and they never apologized for their crimes, the French were the ones who taught middle Easters to slaughter people with knives ( i have pics and vids of alot of French soldiers slaughtering people with knives but i cnat link them coz forums rules, pm if u need them )

this vid is just a small example to what they did in one country ( Algeria )and they still refuse to apologies for that
    WARNING : dead bodies and a lil bit of nudity (naked girls/girls being rapped )
    Dude... you've got to be joking right?
    You think that Islamists were created and turned violent because someone taught them in the past few years?
    Would kindly do us the favor, educate yourself on history of Islam and possibly delete this troll thread afterwards?

Deleted
    I'm sorry but i have to put it this way.

Our western civilization and culture are more important and we have a better more nuanced way to look at the world.

The sad thing is that we have, in the west, done mulitple humanity crimes over there. But we cant do anything about it now. Apologizing wont do shit but show them that we are weak.

They need to distance themselves from IS and other extremist groups so we know who not to kill, and then we need to simply invade and end this shit all together.

I'm putting it blunt, yes. But the world seriously needs to get this under control now. And its much much better for the world if the west comes out on top.

Noone wants to live under a religious rule, thats just fuckimg dumb(no offence). Religion should NEVER be used to control a country. Something we fortunately learned from in EU, but also something they never learned in the mid-east, sadly.