Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

No more seals for Paladins in Legion

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...01090843312128

Finally. I personally never liked seal twisting/stance dancing

Finally!

Now it will VERY interesting what lvl 100 talents we will get...

Madness will consume you!!!

Aww, i remember when seals were ALL retadins had! why back in my day *shakes wooden cane*

seriously though, they turned them into crap. It could be fun if done correctly, but they just werent, i didnt mind using them at the start, but theyd need to be integral, a real spec identifier.

Getting more and more disappointed. Just seems like they're stripping more and more things out of paladins/ret with nothing added.

Deleted
    seal empowerment was the most awesome level 100 talent graphic/lore/gameplay-wise....

rip seal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    seal empowerment was the most awesome level 100 talent graphic/lore/gameplay-wise....

rip seal
    True, the graphic was awesome, but the gameplay wasn't, atleast that's my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Getting more and more disappointed. Just seems like they're stripping more and more things out of paladins/ret with nothing added.
    We are getting teleport! Also, only 1 of the new talents has been shown. Do not fall into desperation just yet

i have no words for this, the dissapointment is strong

what the fuck are blizzard playing at?

i just want to re-iterate something i posted the other day, these constant class changes make every expansion feel like a new game.

i dont want a new fucking game, i want more fucking content.

i don't want to learn my class again, i want to kill more big bad dangerous shit by being good at what i do. that level of skill and understanding of a class is only achieved through extensive gameplay and experience, experience which you strip out every time you "re-balance" the classes each expansion.

i will not be drawn into your bullshit any longer. this is just another way of artifically extending the life of the game by making people spend more time re-learning that which they had already learned.

fuck you blizz, fuck you.
    <insert witty signature here>

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Strong Class identity"

>Makes Ret into Executeless Arms Warriors.

Deleted
    they strip more and more from all classes

soon everyone will have 4 abilities , LoL style

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that i'm very very late for a party, but i really enjoyed playing paladin in vanilla, with seals lasting only 30 seconds and judgement consumed your seal. When they started changing it my interest to paladin class kinda faded away
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Sounds boring, do these guys even log into wow anymore?

They could had made them interesting, instead they took the easy way out and juts removed it... fucking hell

Are retries just gona be warriors with spells that go woshhh and do yellow flashy things................

I loved the seals back in WotLK, they gave a really unique and aggressively diverse gameplay for paladins. Now the absence of seals just give me a feeling of dullness in theory for paladin gameplay in Legion.

Class is going to be a bunch of long cool down talents that produce massive downtime, RIP ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Res03 View Post
    Sounds boring, do these guys even log into wow anymore?
    Wow devs are probably among the rage quitters of q1+2.

Psych.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    they strip more and more from all classes

soon everyone will have 4 abilities , LoL style
    WoW on Xbone and Ps4 confirmed! Kappa

bring fantasy back to each class.... strips prot pallies of most things that make them different than warriors O.o
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I was unaware that ret paladins were just weaker arms warriors. So much for class fantasy.

Deleted
    So they are taking everything that is/was "paladin's core lorewise" (Auras first, now Seals and HoW) but we dont get nothing in return (or not info about it), if they take them out (the seals), then i would love to get in return something like the "old Strike mechanic" that was during the Alpha/Beta (different Strike attacks with similar effects of Judgements/Seals), but with changes or making CS interact differently with other habilities/spells you use.