Deleted

6.2.3 Heirloom trinket question

Hey everyone,

So I just got this trinket called Infallible Tracking Charm (http://www.wowhead.com/item=133597/i...tracking-charm) and I was wondering if it's any good for HFC since there are alot of demon's?

It looks like the Simcraftians are on the case:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post37336531

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its better than Heroic trinkets, but not better than Mythic ones. Its currently super underpowered compared to the other ones.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    After today's buff/hotfix:
    Infallible Tracking Charm now has a massively increased damage and chance to trigger, but now only increases damage against demons for 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds.)
    It should be more in line with other heirlooms, from few min of dummy testing it did around 5-7% of my damage single target. Will do some testing on demon bosses later this week to see if it's ever worth it compared to mirror/sc/mc mythic (tho with ilvl upgrades I doubt that).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    After today's buff/hotfix:
    Infallible Tracking Charm now has a massively increased damage and chance to trigger, but now only increases damage against demons for 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds.)
    It should be more in line with other heirlooms, from few min of dummy testing it did around 5-7% of my damage single target. Will do some testing on demon bosses later this week to see if it's ever worth it compared to mirror/sc/mc mythic (tho with ilvl upgrades I doubt that).
    I'm hearing reports where the proc is is not critting as much as it should. One report said over 350+ procs, the immediate damage portion of the proc only crit ~3% of the time when the person had almost 40% crit rating.

Deleted
    From my short testing I saw no crits at all, multistrike works fine tho, may be a bug.

@edit

Did some more testing and got 1 (one) crit in over 10 min so it's definately bugged in that regard. Uptime seems to be around ~30-40% which is nice. DMG proc is affected by TEB and Legendary ring, Stance of fierce tiger, Versatility (it seems to dynamically update with %dmg buffs and debuffs so it deals reduced dmg with SEF on). Since it can multistrike and I'm getting plenty of them I think it's safe to assume it's affected by Tiger Strikes as well.

Agi potion doesn't scale with that (dmg proc completely ignores agi/ap).
    Last edited by mmoc918bec3ce7; 2015-11-19 at 03:35 PM. Reason: I punched stuff and it told me things

The only question that remains is if the damage buff works on clones, doubtful but it would be nice.