Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Yuuseki not an easy thing to do at all. I'll check it out for sure if you have something by now.
    @kadah Upload today to fix this. I can't test it myself but it should work.
    @Herity I know you posted awhile ago, apologize for not responding. If you have Dire Frenzy, it should only glow if it is available and you have less than 80 focus. Switching the icon is actually not that easy to do (because I want to display the GCD), if you really want it, I do suggest following Holovik's suggestion.

Deleted
    Quite a lot of posts and didn't notice it in the first post, does the weakaura show if you have enough time to get an aimed shot cast off before the end of the vulnerable phase? Or something that has the vulnerable counter in seconds + current aimed shot cast time in seconds so an 1.X / Y.Y? I think the seconds would ideally let a player factor in latency as well, I just have no idea how to make that myself and my attempts failed quite miserably.

@santy yes, took awhile to figure out but that should still be working. the icon should turn red either just before you start a cast where vulnerable will expire before it lands or just after you start the cast.

Hey man, Is there anything to track Mok Nathal??? I didn't see it and it seems like a pretty big thing to not track so i figure i'm just not seeing it.

Well, I felt totally overwhelmed by all the keybinds, debuffs and the truly frustrating Way of Mok'nathal buff but I did update the Survival aura. I decided I was either going to remove it entirely or update it.
    Any feedback on how it turned out will help, perfectly willing to change if there's good reasons.
    https://wago.io/41FX0D6O

Awesome man, ill try it out when i get home. I was using it primarily as a way to track stuff and it was working well as is. Just didnt have a way to keep track of Mok! Great work!

Updated MM as well, should help.

I am just leveling a hunter from 1, awesome weakauras.

So if i play BM i can ignore the feb22 update, and just wait for the next update that includes BM updates right?
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Updated MM again, new GIF, added a clearer indicator if your Aimed Shot will land on a target without vulnerable, Marked Shot now glows at 75 focus if no vulnerable. Small fixes for random other stuff in 7.1.5 that I hadn't cleared up.

@Kazlehoff that's right, no BM changes this time. I did some small updates to parts 2 and 3 of the auras, can see changelog if worth.

I'm looking for help on a Dire Beast weakaura. I currently have a vertical red shrinking bar to showing me the remaining duration on Dire beast. What i want is to have 2-3 vertical red shrinking bars representing all active dire beasts as a visual indicator of how many i have up and the remaining time on each.

I have Wago's direbeast stack count, but would like separate shrinking bars for each.

Is this possible? I'm a novice so any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    BM Kill command has gone missing! It shows when on cooldown but when up the icon is gone completely.

Quote Originally Posted by brersam View Post
    BM Kill command has gone missing! It shows when on cooldown but when up the icon is gone completely.
    Same for me, discussed briefly on wago but I couldn't find a fix. New WA update doesn't fix it like I would have hoped either.

Uploaded fix for Kill Command going missing since weakauras 2.3.x update.
    "FIX - Download latest update or if you want to do it manually :
    In the group 'Hunter Rotation' select the aura "Kill Command" go to Trigger, then change "Show - Always" to "Show - Not on Cooldown":

Quote Originally Posted by NoShelter View Post
    I'm looking for help on a Dire Beast weakaura...
    Makes sense with the 4pc. Most likely place to get an answer is on WeakAuras discord. It's possible to track the number of dire beast's active with some rather complicated code that has been done but apparently the weakauras forums have been erased (where i saw it before). A bar for each one is much more convoluted, perhaps my initial plan of asking on Discord will get you something.

Deleted
    Thank You Khakhan for posting this great WeakAuras. I use them in an horizontal way in the middle of the lower screen. Is there a way to implement only the Auras u change in ur updates or do I need to implement and then rebuild it for me every time u change something?

I only use BM, cause I do not play MM.

Would anyone be able to help with an exhilaration alert? I'm trying to get an icon to appear if 1, Exhilaration is off cool down and 2, my health is below 70%. I'm not sure if this is even possible? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

@Banosh sorry no there really isn't. Without me doing a much more exhaustive changelog anyway. I would import my new stuff then try to only copy over things you think I changed, would get annoying im sure.
    @1david10 try weakauras discord, easy for them to make, just starting path of exile league for me though.

have fun everyone

Will test this

As of right now my dps on my 857 ilvl hunter is horrible (max 200 k on single target), been on the lookout for some "help" on the correct rotation to use.

I will try this for a couple of days and get back to you.

Just wanted to give my appreciation for this set. I LOVE the vertical layout, and it's been impossible for me to find good WAs in the same style for my other toons. This WA actually had a hand in me choosing my main, so thank you so much!

khakhan,

regarding AoE support for BM, as stated in my previous post:
    what I wanted to do was using global variables with setglobal("name", value). I need a loop that runs constantly whenever Beast Cleave is active to check the remaining time on BC and just set a flag to true/false if the time is above/below a certain threshold. Or a trigger that fires whenever the remaining time of BC changes. Problem with this is that I have not found a way that sets up triggers in that specific way. Since there's also no real sleep/wait in Lua, a custom loop that starts when BC is active wouldn't work easily either. I found this function later:
    Code:
    local total = 0

local function onUpdate(self,elapsed)
        total = total + elapsed
        if total >= 2 then
            DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("ping!")
            total = 0
        end
    end

local f = CreateFrame("frame")
    f:SetScript("OnUpdate", onUpdate)
    don't know if it would be possible to do it with that as I haven't tried because I changed my WeakAuras setup, I don't use the rotation helper any more.

So, in order to remove the glow from other abilities so that they are not recommended for use in a AoE situation any more, we would probably need to use custom triggers for each individual ability.

I did something else in my setup though, it's simple enough but doesn't remove the glow from other abilities either. It isn't all that necessary tbh.

In my WeakAuras, I just let my keybind for Multi-Shot glow if > 1 enemies are within range of my pets. I use the BeastCleave tracker from wago.io.
    I can post the export string later, can't right now as I'm not on my PC. I think this should aid as a good enough reference to build something into your rotation helper so that AoE is being accounted for a bit more.