Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

new heirloom trinket subject to weekly lockout?

As the title says are the heirloom trinkets that drop subject to weekly loot lockout or can i run the same instance over and over in order to farm all of them?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    mythic dungeons have raid-like saves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    mythic dungeons have raid-like saves.
    I know they have but i wonder if these trinkets work the same way as Garrosh heirlooms did when they dropped.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I know they have but i wonder if these trinkets work the same way as Garrosh heirlooms did when they dropped.
    He meant Mythic mode raid-like saves.

I have gotten two on my priest (same character) this week. From what I can tell and others who have gotten one, the first one is for your spec (like Garrosh trinkets) then it's whatever is left.

I have not done the same mythic dungeon more than once, though.
    Last edited by Therougetitan; 2015-11-18 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    He meant Mythic mode raid-like saves.
    How come i was able to run Skyreach twice then on the same char with 2 different groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    How come i was able to run Skyreach twice then on the same char with 2 different groups?
    Its a loot-lockout, you will only get loot once, nothing the second time.
    You can still bonus roll the second time, if the trinkets are that crucial to get in a limited timeframe.

Some guildies have gotten 2 trinkets already, one for their spec and another usually.

Deleted
    I gotten 4/5 trinkets so far on the same character today. Ive also gotten 2 from the same instance.

While i got 4 alot of my guildies got like 1, some even gotten 0 so far.

So it seems its just down to pure rng nothing else.

What is this heirloom trinket of which you speak?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Some guildies have gotten 2 trinkets already, one for their spec and another usually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    I gotten 4/5 trinkets so far on the same character today.

Do you need to change loot spec or do they drop randomly? Do they respect the loot spec?

Do you need to change loot spec or do they drop randomly? Do they respect the loot spec?
    I was tank and got my tank one first, then I got the dps caster one on the next dungeon. So while I don't know for sure obviously I would guess the first one is spec based and the rest random.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

No one has actually attempted to answer the question yet... I'm curious as well. I'd guess they only drop when you're not loot locked, but it could be different for all we know.

They act like garrosh heirlooms in pretty much every way; You can only get them if your not loot saved to a mythic dungeon boss. If they drop, you just loot them from the boss. First one seems to obey loot spec, then afterwards the following heirloom drops are random.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    What is this heirloom trinket of which you speak?
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=4?filte...rs=3;crv=60203

I have done the eight dungeons yesterday, and i got nothing, i'm jaelous

Deleted
    Erm, could Garrosh drop a second heirloom in the same week even after being looted? I remember not. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted
    Erm, could Garrosh drop a second heirloom in the same week even after being looted? I remember not. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    No its other loot table extra bonus rolls doesnt work.
    So u can loot only once every lock out/week

Went 8/8 on Lock with no luck.. Time to dust off my mage. Round two... FIGHT

I got my main spec (heal) heirloom on the second boss I killed this week. Promptly changed my loot spec to my OS (enhance) and got the agility heirloom on the very next boss. Not sure if that's just luck, or if it looked to my loot spec on that second one. YMMV.

I had just to blare about not having trinkets, and voilà ! Two trinkets within four bosses. Yelling is life !

Unless they hot fixed it.

In Auchindoun if a trinket shows up in the chest after the last boss, you can trade it to other folks in your group.