Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Before 6.0 it was 10 and 25 locked. Flex mode was there but you couldn't get the wolf from it. When 6.0 came SOO got converted to the new 10-30 normal and heroic flex scaling and 20 man mythic.
    Exactly, in 6.0 Hc was scalling, plus most of the ppl would go with alts to get the leveling weapons! That¡s why it was selling so good!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Exactly, in 6.0 Hc was scalling, plus most of the ppl would go with alts to get the leveling weapons! That¡s why it was selling so good!
    Yes but the difficulty scaling changed a bit to.
    6.0 Normal = 5.4 flex
    6.0 Heroic = 5.4 normal
    20 mythic = 5.4 heroic.

It sold well don't get me wrong but pugs had no trouble downing 6.0 Garrosh Heroic compared to 5.4. It was also easy to sell because the heirlooms were guaranteed for a limited time before they got removed. The wolf however was gone in 6.0s pre xpac stuff. Basically all of the aotc and cutting edge stuff was removed in 6.0 except the mount from garry mythic.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-19 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    OP is a dick with dreams of being an elitist without the chops to actually do it.

News at 11.
    Oh this! 100 times this!

I love this type of person. Has decent dps in unorganized pugs and thinks he is in the upper tier of the player pool because of his self proclaimed "skillz" in WoW when in reality, is just average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Why? because you said so? Who made you their group's judge, jury, and executioner?

I hope they all reported you. I only see evidence in this thread of one person that deserves harsh reaction. It's certainly not the group finder group.
    Why? Because you said so? Who made you judge, jury and executioner?

Sometimes I can't tell if people are just dumb or trolls. I'm sure you would be the first to start yelling and cursing to your computer screen when you get tricked into joining a group that's boosting players and they threaten to kick you and insult you when you point out the obvious problem (and waste your time) or maybe you are just too dumb to get mad about it, not sure.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2015-11-19 at 09:56 AM.

Confusing that some of the people here are defending the idea that there were people in greens, in an AOTC +710 Item Level Group. Not sure if serious.

But yeah, he had no right having people that weak in the group. Like the OP said, gear up and be ready, or don't do it.

Also, I want to know too .. a group that actually downs bosses? Where the hell are THOSE? The ones I've joined had screaming matches at each other and broke up to drama/toxicity before ever pulling a boss. Haha. I quit even trying to find groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    They deserved it.
    What about the other PuG's? Those that joined on the same premise as you, did they also deserve it?
    What you did was an act of retardation and hopefully you will be punished for it.

I would not have stayed in the group either. But I would have left the raid and ported out. I don't see any justification in acting like an asshole because the raid leader did. Did it really make you feel better about yourself?

EDIT: Btw. I downed Archie on the next group I joined, but I just kind of got a bit upset.
    Wow gz. The amount of care is real!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Confusing that some of the people here are defending the idea that there were people in greens, in an AOTC +710 Item Level Group. Not sure if serious.

But yeah, he had no right having people that weak in the group. Like the OP said, gear up and be ready, or don't do it.

Also, I want to know too .. a group that actually downs bosses? Where the hell are THOSE? The ones I've joined had screaming matches at each other and broke up to drama/toxicity before ever pulling a boss. Haha. I quit even trying to find groups.
    I found one that had a couple of wipes but eventually got it down. I mean I'm in no way patient when it comes to wow and raiding and tbh I was only back for the moose but I gave the group chances and it paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If you are gonna be a crybaby and pull the trash and leave because the RL didn't tell you he was carrying friends/guildies please warn other groups so they can decline you . And no carry groups exist for a reason so people who can't pull their weight have a means of obtaining the mount. What you clearly joined was a quarter/semi carry group/
    "Clearly".

Since you clearly don't mind then you should offer your free services. Carry groups exist for a reason, right?

I'm not entirely sure but if you don't trick people into carrying your friends or make gold for you then it's very likely you won't have "crybabies" who pull trash and leave.

They deserved it.
    I bet you are the type of guy that thinks we should kill all Muslims because of a handful of extremist caused the 9/11 attacks.

Punish the whole for the sins of the few.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Why? Because you said so? Who made you judge, jury and executioner?

Sometimes I can't tell if people are just dumb or trolls. I'm sure you would be the first to start yelling and cursing to your computer screen when you get tricked into joining a group that's boosting players and they threaten to kick you and insult you when you point out the obvious problem (and waste your time) or maybe you are just too dumb to get mad about it, not sure.
    Well, you'd be wrong on all counts, because a. I simply leave a group if I'm not satisfied with it and b. what you describe has zero to do with intelligence and 100% to do with maturity.

What they did isn't against the ToS or EULA. What you did, on the other hand, is. At the end of the day, based simply on rules structure, who does that make at fault? Just because you feel emotionally wronged doesn't make it a right to break a rule within the game to ruin the playing experience of others.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    They are rare . I was lucky and found one yesterday (a moose/ring farm group).
    The RL demanded 710 ilvl and asked for patience, as he would armory every member.
    That guy knew what he was doing. He took the time and made sure that his players were capable of doing the boss.

If you want a good PuG try and go for a RL that takes the time to validate his players and don't just ask for "achivement", which everyone seems to have even if they are clueless as to even the assault fight lol. So yeah strict and clear raid leader means there is a good chance that the raid will do well and down some bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn people for wanting gear and mount, they have to suffer through the unneeded grind to be able to pull 150k first! Fuck those apexis-geared scrubs!

A good gamer would just inspect players around him and left if he didn't like the group. Probably would explain to RL why he left.
    Cunning player would ask RL if he is selling mount to strangers, or just tries to boost up guildies. If gold is the case - ask for share or you give away his plans to whole raid and he will have to start all over again.
    Dickhead would pull trash, left and hearthed
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-11-19 at 10:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I hate going into a Premade heroic Archi group just to find out on the trash pull there are 5 carries in the group that have greens on and have the Medallion PVP trinket on.. If you are going to require 710+ and AOTC I am assuming it is supposed to be a one shot group of people who are geared and know what to do. when I pointed out that if you are going to carry all those people then I would like a share of the gold somehow. The leader threatened to kick me so I pulled the trash and bubble hearthed. Don't waste my time and say I am being inconsiderate.. "Not everyone has gear, we didn't start off geared you know.".. Yeh.. exactly.. thats why you do normal mode first and not just jump straight into heroic archimonde the end boss.... Yes I realize there is the moose mount, but people should gear up and be ready to pull their own weight before jumping into the group.

EDIT: Btw. I downed Archie on the next group I joined, but I just kind of got a bit upset.
    The issue with this is you don't really have any right to complain. When you join a pug you should quickly check the gear of other players to see if you're satisfied with the group quality, not just EXPECT everything to be perfect. On the other side, you can easily host a pug, HC Archi isn't hard, as you're such an elitist player you should have no problem identifying this.

Creating a solid group takes a good 30 minutes, just put the time in, make connections with players and before you know it you have a solid weekly HC PuG that can tackle a few Mythic bosses.

It seems it's you who wants the carry, just because you have a decent item level doesn't mean you're carrying. Sitting back, waiting to find a pre-made awesome group while you do nothing means you're the one being carried, not the other way around.

Drop the attitude, you're most likely not a pro, or close to it. Just take some time and effort into getting a group and stop being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    "Clearly".

Since you clearly don't mind then you should offer your free services. Carry groups exist for a reason, right?

I'm not entirely sure but if you don't trick people into carrying your friends or make gold for you then it's very likely you won't have "crybabies" who pull trash and leave.
    Well pulling the trash out of retaliation is a crybaby attitude so yes the op is. You could just leave and move on instead of resorting to a petty attitude response. And I did offer free Garrosh kills for the looms back in 6.0 which annoyed half the server who was selling it for 30k plus but hey
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-19 at 10:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    Oh this! 100 times this!

I love this type of person. Has decent dps in unorganized pugs and thinks he is in the upper tier of the player pool because of his self proclaimed "skillz" in WoW when in reality, is just average at best.
    We had a guy like that in our group - constantly yelling at teammates for underperforming (he was the only agi mail user in 10m raid and got all the loot). Constantly late to raids. Constantly asking for food and drinks. Sometimes showing up drunk. Worst player ever, but we needed him because he pulled, like, 15% of raid DPS because hunters were OP as fuck and he ate all our gear. We dumped him in favor on boomchicken with legendary staff in fire-druids-place-with-rag iirc, this guy was nice, even with +4 hours to our raid time

- - - Updated - - -

There are different reasons for "710+" gear check, maybe he just expects other to carry his friends. Since if you need to kill a boss and you already 710+, it doesn't really cost much for you. Well, at least when i get PMs like "lol scrub 703 mage gtfo", i giggle at them because i'm still able to pull 50k+ and rarely fail raid mechanics.

If you want to have a fast, clean run - you don't look for it in group finder, you either gather your own raid, or you are lucky enough to get into "friend" list of someone, who values good players and keeps a tab with them in case of need of a fast run
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    We had a guy like that in our group - constantly yelling at teammates for underperforming (he was the only agi mail user in 10m raid and got all the loot). Constantly late to raids. Constantly asking for food and drinks. Sometimes showing up drunk. Worst player ever, but we needed him because he pulled, like, 15% of raid DPS because hunters were OP as fuck and he ate all our gear. We dumped him in favor on boomchicken with legendary staff in fire-druids-place-with-rag iirc, this guy was nice, even with +4 hours to our raid time
    Oh god I had those people when I was a raid officer don't get me started mate. We had a healer who thought he was the king of healers even when he was at the bottom of healing at the time. End of the day we warned the guy saying improve your attitude to members or you are out. Needless to say he left and we ended up with a really nice resto shaman who was good and even willing to help out our other shaman who was struggling a bit. Guess the moral is we threw away a rock and got a diamond?. I guess my story is kind of an opposite to yours. You had a good player with a bad attitude and I had a bad player with a bad attitude.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-19 at 10:26 AM.

Deleted
    i like all those saying the one deserving a ban its the OP and not the shitstain leader for wanting pugs to boost a bunch of retards for free when he is clearly getting paid

edit : on other notes i remember leading a pug for archimonde hc asking for the same gear as me or above (710)
    then the offtank i invited procceded to trashtalk me because my gear was shit , then procceded to fail at every mechanic of the encounter cause 2 wipes and leave
    Last edited by mmoc32ac407789; 2015-11-19 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishiyumi View Post
    i like all those saying the one deserving a ban its the OP and not the shitstain leader for wanting pugs to boost a bunch of retards for free when he is clearly getting paid
    That's not the reason we are saying the OP deserves it if you bothered to read. His immature attitude of ninja pulling and leaving is the reason because instead of being mature and just leaving the group to look for another he decides to go and ninja pull then leave like an immature brat.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-11-19 at 10:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishiyumi View Post

edit : on other notes i remember leading a pug for archimonde hc asking for the same gear as me or above (710)
    then the offtank i invited procceded to trashtalk me because my gear was shit , then procceded to fail at every mechanic of the encounter cause 2 wipes and leave
    Honestly, if there are bunch of 710+ (by the way, did you know that russian players are too fucking demanding about item levels? european groups "standard" is 710+, russian is 720+, what a fucking fuck) players just sitting there and waiting for queue to pop up - and i, 695 geared DD am assembling the raid, i take the right to bring bunch of low ilvl friends with me for taking almost a hour of my time to organize the raid and i'm not going to listen to trash talk of some 710+ slacker who wants to click a button a get loot.

The most hard of any raid always was coordination of players (not in terms of an encounter, but in terms of constant guild drama, sulking, quitters, etc), blizzard did everything to fix that, but yet people are so passive and lazy that it's a "1 wipe leave" galore all over again.

Tho, if RL does that he should state that when he invites people
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-11-19 at 10:44 AM.

How do you know he was selling runs and got gold for it? I doubt people pay for group finder randoms, they pay for good guild groups with guaranteed results. These were probably just friends or alts.

You did the ultra dick move. Apart from the raidleader, no one was at fault, yet you wasted everyone's time and gold, throwing your little tantrum, because things weren't as you wanted them to be. Mature people just leave.