CHEAPEST BOOSTS SYLVANAS! SELLING ARCHIMONDE HC & MORE!

Transcendence is a mythic raiding guild that boosts players through certain raid content for ingame gold. We are reliable, friendly, efficient and fast, resulting in over a 1000 happy customers so far over throughout different raid content over the years.

We have a special Archimonde Heroic boosting offer going on right now! We are the cheapest quality group on the server and it will stay that way.

We are not the only guild doing these boosts which results in a big quality difference on the server right now. If you want a quality group that has more than 2 years of raiding experience on the highest level aswell as over a 1000 happy customers so far, resulting in a one shot kill on Archimonde Heroic, you can stop looking, we are what you are looking for.

For 75k gold we will kill Archimonde heroic with you getting you:

- A new epic mount recently released by Blizzard called the Grove Warden.

- 2 feats of strenght will be collected (a more special type of achievement) ''Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate'', also the Normal mode version feat of strenght ''Time is a flat circle.''

- A chance on getting an epic 720 item level piece of loot from Archimonde. We make our boosting kills using Personal Loot settings.

In-game gold is the only way to pay for a boostkill with us, there are no exceptions. We will take in-game gold on any server but preferably on Sylvanas.

There are no requirements to buy the boosting service, we dont care what kind of item level or raiding experience you have.

We are doing the boosts in evenings on wednesdays and in the weekends and as for the current Archimonde Heroic boosts going on, a boost kill (+trash mobs) takes about 15-20mins on avarage.

On a side note I'll say that other type of boosts, for example Blakchand Mythic in Blackrock Foundry, are also possible.

Returning customers can expect a nice discount.

Add my Battlenet Milan#2761 if you would like to make an appointment or if you would like more information.

My kind regards,

Lurifax,

Guildmaster Transcendence