Patch 6.2.3 and promised fix for inproper boss movement

Hi,

on one of the Q&A - Panels Blizz said they would fix those in 6.2.3. But so for I didn't recognize any improvements. So is it ingame? Or just another broken promise?

Deleted
    Neither did we.

Tyrant still swang from side to side on our tanks during our attempts yesterday evening.

At least for us, thus far, it's a broken promise.

No one noticed the hitbox of Mannoroth being the size of a stamp?

Velhari seemed to move a bit more controlled last night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Did notice that though.

With my last post, I meant at times, she obviously didn't do it every attempt.

But it's not exactly, fixed. Improved, possibly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't noticed a difference unfortunately. They didn't fix the damn Amperial Constructs either.

I don't think this is a Boss to Boss fix.....there is something fucked up in the whole movement-ai. And this is going an for a long while now. and if this is the "fix".. well than they'll never get it fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amengar2407 View Post
    I don't think this is a Boss to Boss fix.....there is something fucked up in the whole movement-ai. And this is going an for a long while now. and if this is the "fix".. well than they'll never get it fixed
    Many have speculated it's the new tick rate that Blizzard implemented for WoD. Overall it makes the game more responsive but it's predicting algorithm is very bad for tanks. Slight movements (especially if you get a speed buff ala Body and Soul) can get exaggerated by the algorithm which usually causes fincky boss movement. Example: I move a step to the left (a light tap) and the boss moves way out and swing around 3~6 steps out to the left.

There needs to be some sort of smoothing mechanism for tanks so that the boss doesn't think that you're about to make a large movement when you're only moving slightly.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Actually, this appears to have improved movement. It seems like they added a new effective hitbox for boss movement, separate from the hitbox for attacking, and in the case of Mannoroth they mixed them up.

Well maybe it worked on mannoroth but velhari & her pals still jump around like rogger rabbit. that is so blizzard...instead of fixing their algorithms they do a sloppy patch over

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it changed mid fight on us.... my team was shocked for a second that maybe we tab targeted something else.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    Thought my ui was bugging out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Albani View Post
    Thought my ui was bugging out!
    Well we started out with big hitbox circle, after a small lagspike for everyone the circle changed to miniscule