Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Look m8y potaty this is a gaming forum not a place for any real discussion about current or polemic issues

- - - Updated - - -

Im getting strong conspiracy/white supremacy vibes from this one.
    Yes polls and statistics are very evil and strictly for white power.

Deleted
    Look m8y potaty this is a gaming forum not a place for any real discussion about current or polemic issues

- - - Updated - - -

Im getting strong conspiracy/white supremacy vibes from this one.
    You're aware this is Off Topic? A place to discuss none gaming issues

Deleted
    Americans who fought against the british were terrorists.
    No they weren't at all.

Just because you have a limited vocabulary doesn't mean they were "terrorists"

15+ Year Old Account
    No, they weren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Yes polls and statistics are very evil and strictly for white power.
    TBF I take those polls with a grain of salt and call typical media BS

Deleted
    No it's more the linking of statistics that you feel support your point but with any real thought can be pretty easily dismissed as xenophobia and at worst racism.
    Then please enlighten me with your "real thought".

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, they weren't.
    Depends on your point of view, doesn't it. From a British point of view, they were very much terrorists. Only history rewrote that as a successful revolution story and thus they were legitimised in hindsight. Look at Northern Ireland and what happens if you don't win that war.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Maybe you have less sympathy for them if they try to throw you from a building.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF I take those polls with a grain of salt and call typical media BS
    Just saying so doesn't make them untrue.

Leave your bubble for at least a little while and experience the real world.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Muslims are the new Jews. History repeating itself is troubling; hopefully the compassionate and Good will triumph over the fear, ignorance and hate spread by so many.

I have to add: What's hilarious (pathetic?) is it's generally the people who believe in Jesus the most that are the ones who would go directly against his teaching of compassion for others. Denying Syrian refugees and spreading hate towards the OVERWHELMINGLY good Muslim people is NOT what Jesus would do.

Deleted
    No they weren't at all.

Just because you have a limited vocabulary doesn't mean they were "terrorists"
    terrorism
    ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
    noun
    the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Terrorism is a very subjective term depending on what side of the line you're on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Depends on your point of view, doesn't it. From a British point of view, they were very much terrorists. Only history rewrote that as a successful revolution story and thus they were legitimised in hindsight. Look at Northern Ireland and what happens if you don't win that war.
    Hey Slant.

There are different words for different things shocking aint it?

Deleted
    TBH that would only further my support for them
    Is that some weird kink of yours O.o ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    terrorism
    ˈtɛrərɪzəm/Submit
    noun
    the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Terrorism is a very subjective term depending on what side of the line you're on
    It's really not though. Because you would have to label every conflict ever as terrorism and that's bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I don't. I know that the Muslim world as a whole does not support terrorism. But in my opinion they don't do enough to show that they are against it either. They should be the largest contributors to counter islamist extremism imo, but they're not.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhhhhhhhh do you not understand why abrahamic religions splintered in the first place?
    I'd like to see where you're going with this. Is this going to be something about Islam being a religion of violence?

Deleted
    Just saying so doesn't make them untrue.

Leave your bubble for at least a little while and experience the real world.
    I do live in the real world, I live in a area with a high muslim population. I know nobody supporting ISIS, in fact I saw more muslims supporting the French people here

Deleted
    Millions of them still traverse deserts, cross the mediterranean, bribe smugglers or fake passports to get here. Not aware of any exodus going in the other direction. Can't be that bad.

Deleted
    It's really not though. Because you would have to label every conflict ever as terrorism and that's bullshit.
    That's the definition of terrorism - take it up with Oxford

It's not radical islam.
    It's fundamentalist Islam.

#NotAllMuslims is an illogical way of thinking, when your community gets killed and raped in their home town by snackbars, and then white liberal communists defend them saying they are the victims, maybe you will understand how you being naive is suicidal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.