Deleted

Crit Soft Cap (MM PvE)

I have a question regarding the crit soft cap and I've struggled to find any recent info on it. I've read that the crit soft cap is 53%.. and if you're over 48% when raid buffed that you should use Oglethorpe's Missle Splitter instead of Megawatt Filament. I can't find much other info about this.

I'm currently at 45% unbuffed, which puts me at around 51% with raid buffs. I've gone ahead and changed my weapon scope, but is it worth me changing any enchants to multistrike? What crit % should I be aiming for unbuffed? Any info or links about this would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    With raid buffs and food you want 53% crit. This is because you have -3% crit against bosses and Careful Aim gives +50% crit, so with 53% you reach 100% crit with Aimed Shot during CA. You switch out Megawatt Filament around 48% because you start overcapping crit during the proc so some of the value goes to waste.

In your case just leave the enchants as crit and use the Oglethorpe's. If you start going over 53% even with Oglethorpe's start switching out enchants/gems for multistrike.

Deleted
    Thank you!