Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    I wouldn't take the poll seriously. I'd be more inclined to believe Chaud's graph and chalk the poll up to the hot air that often comes from many of the posters here. Certainly goes to show that people here are NOT the majority and any opinions here should be taken with a grain of salt.
    Yep. It's nice to see that in plain statistics as proof!

40 comments but no comments in section....

Paladins seals are no more? RIP in peace my first WoW character....

There is almost nothing left of the original vanilla paladin "fantasy":

- No auras
    - Simplified stripped-down blessings with no reagents
    - No seals
    - Holy power
    - No different judgments
    - No mount quest
    - No HoW

Dark Legacy comics = completely on the mark. Doesn't matter how much they care about the fantasy of the classes as long as they can't make them all equally viable. Doesn't matter how much I love Melee SV if MM and BM stay on top all throughout the damned expansion...

Deleted
    None - 60% ;_;

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't do any CMs in WoD, because the mount was rubbish, the weapons were rubbish and I've never been a fan of bragging rights.

Wow http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/#image=karaEnter:1 Sure shows how much the textures have improved over the years. that tree looks so insanely out of place there.

It's always fun to read their non-answers. This time about Rune of Power/Incanter's Flow. To me, that response says "we know RoP is terrible, but we can't think of anything suitable to replace it, so we're going to say it's just not for you. Pick the boring passive if you want to."
    Their bit about Mages and soloing old content is also bullshit, but I suppose it's an acceptable trade-off for the class that has pretty much never sucked in actual current content.

Only ever did one challenge mode, Auchindoun, near the beginning of the expansion. Did it with some guildmates just for fun; had never done CM before since I didn't play a whole lot during MoP. It took us like an hour and 20 minutes to finish since we were just going at it casually. It's just not the type of game mode that I enjoy. Having to use cheese strats to beat timers is not something I want to do. (I know you don't have to do that, but it's the easiest way.) I may have cared more had the rewards been similar to the ones in MoP. The armor sets were awesome; the weapon rewards in WoD are incredibly underwhelming in comparison, IMO.