Poll: Should there be fishing competions for each continent?

Deleted

Every continent needs its fishing competition!

Yarr (and what ho),

Don't you think it'd be great if every continent had its own regular fishing competition? It's the perfect opportunity to let people venture into the old world and soak in its atmosphere for a couple of hours every week.

Naturally, prices will need an overhaul to make it worthwhile. We're talking about chances of finding floatsams with epic items and chests of gold, special fish and vanity items, and naturally great rewards for the winners.

Heck, it could be extended to every gathering profession eventually. But I think fishing is a great place to start.

Before that they need to make fishing much more interesting. Maybe the way fishing was done in Zelda
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

i enjoy fishing after work some times, because i can sit with a beer on the couch and mindlessly fish while talking to my wife.

Id like to see more fishing content, and throughout the week. I find it difficult to make it to the stranglethorn tournament on sunday because of what time it falls, im always out of the house doing something.

from what i heard at blizzcon they are planning on expanding on fishing to make it more intersting in legion. we'll see how that turns out. I enjoyed fishing in WoD, though i stopped seriously fishing after the first 20 lunkers or so...would be nice to get the new hat and pole from nat before legion...