Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    People only pay attention to BLM when people do something crazy in the name of BLM. Most BLM rallies/protest are sensible and would probably bore the anti-BLM circlejerk.

Well at least it didn't turn into something ugly like a lot of the other rallies do.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You're funny.

Not passing Iowa and Ohio State bub.
    Iowa hasn't played anyone except Wisconsin, which they only beat by 4. If they don't lose to Nebraska or Purdue, they will lose to MSU/OSU. MSU is better than Iowa, which Nebraska already beat.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Yeah, because taking a team that was speculated to go 0-16 after Palmer bitched out to five straight playoff appearances isn't noteworthy.
    I actually like Palmer and Cincy's team. But no, five straight playoff appearances in the NFL isn't anything of legacy or "doing shit". How many playoff wins? How many trophys? All that matters. Just thought the irony of your post with your picture was funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so there is a thread.... with nothing in it except a circle jerk?

*gets pop corn*

- - - Updated - - -

Soooooo how was everyone's day?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Soooooo how was everyone's day?
    I collected a couple kilos of chestnuts in the morning, that I'm having roasted as we speak.
    The housing site I'm supervising is going all right.
    So, overall decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Funny how BLM haters seem to be avoiding this thread.
    Maybe because nothing negative they did (if any) was reported?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    I collected a couple kilos of chestnuts in the morning, that I'm having roasted as we speak.
    The housing site I'm supervising is going all right.
    So, overall decent.
    thats great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Idk the worst experiences of student speakers at the thing were like a cop followed them. Didn't pull them over just following and cus they were black its racial profiling?

Honestly Lincoln is really good about being a welcoming place for a very diverse population at least around the down town area.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Iowa hasn't played anyone except Wisconsin, which they only beat by 4. If they don't lose to Nebraska or Purdue, they will lose to MSU/OSU. MSU is better than Iowa, which Nebraska already beat.
    I'm sorry but Purdue fucking sucks this year. They only played like 1 decent team all season and it was the 4-6 Nebraska team. My team on the other hand had the shittiest schedule possible we were 4-0 then we played Ohio State (10,0), Penn State(7,3), Michigan State(8,0), Iowa (9,0), Michigan (8,3) We should win our last 2 seeing Maryland is 2-8, and Purdue is Purdue.

Terrorism is the use or threatened use of force for ideological, political or monetary gains and so it's great to know that in this country, groups can openly gather to discuss their maligned ideals.

10+ Year Old Account
    soooo no news? this thread is pointless? I wasted popcorn for nothing?

They have schools in Nebraska!? That's an eye opener, I only thought old farmers and corn lived in Nebraska...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Headed to the BLM rally at my local university use this thread to ask questions about how it went when I get back.
    Why not start discussion then?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Exactly, you guys go so hard when they do something negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Exactly, you guys go so hard when they do something negative.
    There is no substance so there is nothing to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    There is no substance so there is nothing to talk.
    Obviously, but there are people who spew out bs like BLM does no good and it's a hate group/racist mob. Nowhere to be found once proved wrong.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Obviously, but there are people who spew out bs like BLM does no good and it's a hate group/racist mob. Nowhere to be found once proved wrong.
    BLM does more bad than good.

It does not deliver constructive approaches by making things not race related about race and it disenfranchises white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    BLM does more bad than good.

It does not deliver constructive approaches by making things not race related about race and it disenfranchises white people.
    All you hear about is only the negative things done by BLM. Of course noone posts about the good protests, so how would you know?

Deleted
    All you hear about is only the negative things done by BLM. Of course noone posts about the good protests, so how would you know?
    No the entire idea to frame it as racial problem does inherently harm.

They rally for michael brown and trayvon martin to be passive agressive.
    They pcik people who behaved like scum to taunt people to say yeah those guys they didn't really matter because they were violent.

They claim the people who just defended themself were racist without any indicator for racism and that cops are out to get them (causing the pigs in a blanket shit) it's pure paranoia fuel, unconstructive and passive agressive.

The black lifes matter movement does not adress the real problems which are understaffing, lack of training and not upholding existing standards in the police force.

It is always useful to mention that white people get roughly victimized by police violence in equal numbers just relatively blakc people are overrespresent but they are too in violent crime.
    The BLM movement? They give a shit about them and the numbers are almost equal.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-11-21 at 02:10 AM.