Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    lol I don't even know how I feel about this statement
    Obvious troll is obvious...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Fox were right, Birmingham is a no go zone. I went there once, I no go again.
    This made my night

Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    Yeah, so many good stories. What a time to be alive!
    Also, do you remember this one? #getrecked
    Interesting video, however he keeps mentioning muslim countries that are as developed/socially free as the west, yet names not a single one.
    He says Turkey has more female head of state than the US, that tbh thats hardly a reflection on how women are generally treated and their social rights/liberties, then goes to say that turkey is an example of a country with extremist tendencies, so which is it?

Looking at the world map of muslim countries, it also coincides with some of the worst countries for women, development, crime, illiteracy, violence, and so forth.
    So much conflicting information, and in the end this sort of things are merely debates of opinion.

In muslim area > convert to another religion
    Same shit will happened if he was in Christian Area and convert to another religion
    (Just try to convert to Muslim in Myanmar, you will immediately lose your voting right if not your life)

It's same with one white guy in middle of black guys area.

In perfect world, everyone should respect each other choices, but we are not in one.
    So, you should always look at coumminty you plan to move to.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Huh, Wikipedia says you're right. I always thought it was a place as well as a religion.
    You thought Islam was a country?

Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    In muslim area > convert to another religion
    Same shit will happened if he was in Christian Area and convert to another religion
    (Just try to convert to Muslim in Myanmar, you will immediately lose your voting right if not your life)

It's same with one white guy in middle of black guys area.

In perfect world, everyone should respect each other choices, but we are not in one.
    So, you should always look at coumminty you plan to move to.
    To my knowledge in 2015 no Christian organization exploded a plane or murdered 130 people in Paris.

So no, you may get a sour face. but know one will kill you for renouncing your Christian faith.

And on another note. Look at this. Sort it by date from 2015 onward. Islamic organizations have killed 1217 people in terror acts in 2015 alone. None Muslims organizations were responsible for... 15 deaths.

So yes, you are right. Christianity is as violent as Islam.
    Last edited by gargarr; 2015-11-20 at 12:28 PM.

Deleted
    Huh, Wikipedia says you're right. I always thought it was a place as well as a religion.
    I hope you're not serious.

Quote Originally Posted by gargarr View Post
    To my knowledge in 2015 no Christian organization exploded a plane or murdered 130 people in Paris.

So no, you may get a sour face. but know one will kill you for renouncing your Christian faith.

And on another note. Look at this. Sort it by date from 2015 onward. Islamic organizations have killed 1217 people in terror acts in 2015 alone. None Muslims organizations were responsible for... 15 deaths.

So yes, you are right. Christianity is as violent as Islam.
    Only 1217, is that only counting terror acts in us/eu? Becouse between al shabab, boko haram and isis the kill count is way over 100k this year alone. But that is mainly Africa and the middle east.

Also isis does no longer have the highest kill count, that goes to boko haram right now, but no one cares what's happening in Africa right?.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Also isis does no longer have the highest kill count, that goes to boko haram right now, but no one cares what's happening in Africa right?.
    Its rather that the standards have to be dropped for places in constant turmoil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    Yeah, so many good stories. What a time to be alive!
    Also, do you remember this one? #getrecked
    Reza Aslan is very well spoken and make a lot of good points, but he's also as biased as the next guy. He likes to present the best possible image of Islam to counteract the people who presents the worst. He gets linked all the time around here as if his stance is fact or shows the whole picture, that's just not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Its rather that the standards have to be dropped for places in constant turmoil.
    Aye guess that's true

Deleted
    His voice is wavering he is audible emotionally agitated and pulls straws to defend it's hard to listen for me.

In this one sided positive world where he is not the part of an extremly endangered minority of islamic scolars
    it might make all sense.

Violence is a product of individual miseducation, if someone beats a person who decided to convert to another religion it's not because his religion (primarily) told him so, it's because he is a violent jerk. Also, all religions punish those who leave them. Yes there are violent uneducated Muslim jerks, but I am an educated one, and my parents educated me in a way to not give a shit if someone decided to worship a bunny, a dick or Chubaka ... mis-education is the problem, not the religion.

So many American news threads these days, here's one all the way from England.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/sto...ilmed-on-cctv/
    Being a Christian in any country with an Islamic majority is life threatening.
    (Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, UK, Sweden etc)
    #NotAllMuslims
    Last edited by GrinnersGrin; 2015-11-20 at 12:54 PM. Reason: (^:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Violence is a product of individual miseducation
    Violence can and is the extreme end of having a large fundamentalist anti democratic group of people who are subservient to
    an ideology.

If you try to whitewash your faith community you will get your hands dirty especially giving the staggering rate at which such events happen.

When somebody shouts praise jesus 1000 people won't go into cover but said tiny minority which is the biggest violent tiny minority on the planet
    is not in need of your defense but you need to actively seperate yourself from it.

They made it so that you can't praise your god in public because it is synonym with flying bullets or exploding vests afterwards.
    You are barking up the wrong tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Reza Aslan is very well spoken and make a lot of good points, but he's also as biased as the next guy. He likes to present the best possible image of Islam to counteract the people who presents the worst. He gets linked all the time around here as if his stance is fact or shows the whole picture, that's just not the case.
    Agreed. He gives plenty of good soundbites but he tiptoes around hot topic issues such as homosexuality in Islam and how the community should accept it. I forgot what he said exactly but it amounted to telling US Muslims to "not say anything that might make Americans dislike you more", instead of actually giving them reasons to be more accepting of it other than backlash.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Violence is a product of individual miseducation, if someone beats a person who decided to convert to another religion it's not because his religion (primarily) told him so, it's because he is a violent jerk. Also, all religions punish those who leave them. Yes there are violent uneducated Muslim jerks, but I am an educated one, and my parents educated me in a way to not give a shit if someone decided to worship a bunny, a dick or Chubaka ... mis-education is the problem, not the religion.
    Apostasy can be punished with death in Sudan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Somalia, Iran or Pakistan. It's not only a few people who are mis-educated.

15+ Year Old Account
    You got to be kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Only 1217, is that only counting terror acts in us/eu? Becouse between al shabab, boko haram and isis the kill count is way over 100k this year alone. But that is mainly Africa and the middle east.

Seems like they don't count "wars". Meaning Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and such. Only terrorist acts caused by different organizations.

Anyway, no matter how you look at it,Muslims are responsible for the vast majority of the world's violence.

Also, all religions punish those who leave them..
    Tell me how I was punished for leaving christianity? Because I don't know.