Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Sunstrider View Post
    The blue color of the hearthstone icon is precisely the color Blizz uses for the party chat for example, a pale blue to be exact, raids and big groups are orange in chat so the raid frame will probably have the symbol in that color jeje. The idea is that you can diferentiate the kind of group just by looking at the frame, 5man Dungeon, 25man Raid, etc...
    Not to be a dick or overly critic, but i just feel like it's "wasted" space. (except for when entire group is dead)
    Ofcause if you don't want it to do anything that's fine. It's still a really cool concept. I just feel that the 4 spikes are smaller than the big icon while more important. The big "body" of the icon really only tells you if entire party is dead or if you are in a party or raid.

I don't know how or what it could show, so it's kind of bad feedback i know, but it just feels wrong that the majority of the art is "useless"

Quote Originally Posted by Woolock View Post
    Not to be a dick or overly critic, but i just feel like it's "wasted" space. (except for when entire group is dead)
    Ofcause if you don't want it to do anything that's fine. It's still a really cool concept. I just feel that the 4 spikes are smaller than the big icon while more important. The big "body" of the icon really only tells you if entire party is dead or if you are in a party or raid.

I don't know how or what it could show, so it's kind of bad feedback i know, but it just feels wrong that the majority of the art is "useless"
    Totally like the feedback man, you have a point tho, I've been running 5mans lately while leveling and realized about it... the small party frame is not necesary if I'm in combat or while at 100% HP so I added it to the group of frames in Kong that follows that very same set of rules, it only shows up if I'm targeting myself (or) if I'm not at 100% HP (or) when any of the party members is at 0% HP so I know someone died, left or went off. Still working on the conditions to make it all work "as intended" but yes, I appreciate your feedback.

Update: Tinkering with it I think I could make it hide unless any target exists AND I'm not in combat so I can just target myself and check the group's status like that, making party-health-related conditions to hide it in Kong is more complicated and ends up being a huge condition that I'm guessing won't work too well with WeakAuras since these two addons kinda hate each other sometimes.
    Last edited by Blakmane; 2015-11-26 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Really cool UI! Keep on working, wants to see all the features!

Quote Originally Posted by LordHam View Post
    Really cool UI! Keep on working, wants to see all the features!
    Right now I'm figuring out the Raid frame and how it should work, also skins for secondary resourses like Combo Points, Runes, Chi, Holy Power, etc...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of your party frame. One thing however, if you plan to release it, how to handle combat resses?

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    I like the idea of your party frame. One thing however, if you plan to release it, how to handle combat resses?
    I've been busy with work but I think this group frame idea only suits dps and perhaps tanks, I don't play healers (never found them fun) so I'm guessing it's gonna be hard to heal with a frame like that, nevertheless, a combat resurection could be made if the spikes of the party frame for example, were real player frames made with addons like Stuff and not simple images triggered in WeakAuras...

In the end this UI is merely for fun and aesthetic purposes and also as a personal graphic design project so I'm not sure if it will end up as a fully functional UI for the masses, would be fun tho to work with a proper coder to tinker all the little ideas in my head about my idea of how the default Blizz UI should actually look and function... we can only dream jeje.

Deleted
    Sorry that i grap the thread up from 2015 :s I dont think that anyone work on the Ui right now after 1 year Is there anywere a download link or something like that?