Page 1 of 36
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Donald Trump Says He's Open to Requiring American Muslims to Carry Special IDs

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ng-special-ids

Amid growing concern following last week's terrorist attacks in Paris, including calls from 30 governors to halt the relocation of Syrian refugees, Republican front-runner Donald Trump has taken things a step further.

In an interview with Yahoo, Trump explained that the United States would have to implement new and draconian strategies to protect the homeland.

"We're going to have to do things that we never did before," he said. "And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule. And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we're going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago."

What type of unthinkable things is Trump—who has also floated the idea of shuttering certain mosques—proposing? He says he's potentially open to the creation of a database to track Muslim citizens, or requiring that Muslim Americans carry a special form of identification noting their faith.

It is worth pointing out that of the 745,000 refugees resettled in the United States since the September 11 terrorist attacks, only two have been arrested on terrorism-related charges, and in that case they were allegedly trying to aid Al Qaeda in Iraq.

We all know he's not actually going to become president, he's doing this whole thing to grow sales of his book(s) and other products. So who really cares what he says, he's clearly a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could wear a crescent moon badge.

hmmm making a certian group of citizens carry "special" IDs so everyone will know who they are? where have I heard that before....

Deleted
    does he want the Jews to wear stars as well?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Cool, that means Trump should have to wear a helmet. Fair is fair.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Another big-government, constitution-hating conservative.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    People sound surprised he would make such a stupid comment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Or a nice hat.

LOL I have to research this because it seems if he actually said that it would be plastered all over MSNBC

Ah a simple Google search later and it seems to be BS http://twitchy.com/2015/11/19/no-don...lim-americans/

Its almost as if trump was reading my mind, this guy is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ah a simple Google search later and it seems to be BS http://twitchy.com/2015/11/19/no-don...lim-americans/
    If he is dumb enough to fall for the suggestive question hsi own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    We all know he's not actually going to become president, he's doing this whole thing to grow sales of his book(s) and other products. So who really cares what he says, he's clearly a moron.
    He is our next president, and you're going to have to accept it.

Americans aren't as far down the liberal rabbit hole as the Europeans.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Sure, it's highly unlikely, but just imagining that someone like him has a theoretical chance to become president and that people believe the shit he says and think the same way, is frightening

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I truly hope Trump get's elected. The shit show would be amazing to watch.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    I really don't want to make nazi comparisons but if you think this is a good idea you must have been napping during history class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Here is the actual "quote":

So it's not wrong...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I prefer triangles...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi...on_camp_badges
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Here is the actual "quote":

Ah, that's hilarious.

Let's just ignore the fact that Hilary's top aide says she is easily confused, focus on something Trump didn't even say.
    Call me Cassandra