Wondering about new talent Savage Roar

Do you think it will open new opportunity for feral to be a little more direct damage oriented with FB cb dump or it is mean to stay dot class, they tried with wod expansion but the glyph with the passive savage roar is underdog talent and its not optimize for true damage output, so what you guys think, they will change it or should i deal with it ?

I can only speculate without seeing the whole talent options. If SR isn't in the rotation we will get more damaging finishers to use but as it is we don't lose a whole lot to SR considering incarnation is often giving us free SR duration. But I'm gonna assume since incarnation is being changed to not affect rake it may not be the god-tier talent, and that we'll have even more damaging finishers to use if we don't take a SR talent.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well after seeing some of the new things that got datamined it's clearly the route they're taking. There's something that lets ferocious bite refresh dots and another that makes your dots have bigger ticks. Good to finally have a choice.

I have a feeling that when all the numbers are finalised for release you will be doing a significant amount more damage if you go the traditional route using Savage Roar, the way these talents look like is you can choose the quality of life build and do less damage but have an easy as hell spec to play, or the traditional rotation route which is "harder" to play but do your full potential damage.

Deleted
    The thing is, a lot of things are going to change between now and legion. Sabertooth is great and all but it's useless once your enemy reaches 25% hp, SR seems to be the cookie cutter lvl 100 choice etc. That been said it rly seems like our talent choices are going to have an impact on our gameplay which is great