Windows 10 Installation Loop

Just bought a new laptop for my mother for christmas, was trying to set it up.
    It boots up, goes to "Hi there lets get a few things out of the way" pick between English spanish and french.
    I pick english.
    then next.
    then it says "get going fast" and customize settings or use express, either way, continue from this step
    it loads and then it reboots and goes back to the select language page, this is round 12.
    even tried spanish and it rebooted with a spanish version of hi there and language selection

Bought this laptop about 3 hours ago.
    Brought it home, saw shift key was screwed up.
    Brought it back, geek squad fixed it asap, i had asked if i could just trade it in for a different brand they pretty much said no.
    Now i brought it back home again (best buy is a 25mile drive), and now its stuck in this installation loop.
    Tomorrow morning im going to go back there and demand a refund.

And if i trade it in for a different one there im going to tell them i want to set it up while im still in the store, im f***ing done with drama.

- - - Updated - - -

things i see on the internet say spam F8 during boot to get to a recovery menu of some kind, i do that and nothing happens, still goes to the language select screen.

Take it back to the store. get another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something bad happened to that laptop. Take it back and exchange it or return it.