Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sweet it's Mythic so I can get it easily enough without having to grind through stupid arenas to get it. Might do that anyway if there's a dark or cooler colour but I find that hard to imagine.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

This might just force me into Mythic progression

Now I'm hoping we get a Silver Hand tabard (not Lightbringer) to go with the set.

Meh when are they going to use actual 3D models for chests and not just textured player chests /sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Komanchi View Post
    when i think paladin, this is the image that comes to mind!

Just wish there were some way to make this transmog in game without losing its edge...

I gotta say, whenever i see that picture, only warriors spring to mind...
    When i think of Paladins, this is more like what i see in my mind...

But, to each his own...

Madness will consume you!!!

I can do mythic pug groups and pull my weight for sure, I just don't have the time to dedicate myself to 3-4 nights of raiding from 7 EST-11EST. I don't even get home from work until 9:30. School goes from 7 AM to 3PM, then I have work at 4PM to 9:30 PM, and I don't want to stay up until 1 am just to do mythic raids. Mythic pug groups work well though because it's usually people in my position that know how to do mythic, or people that missed their guild run.

Either way, this fucking set is so sexy. I can't believe the art team did this good. The T19 DK set and Paladin set are among my favorite sets in the game so far.