Deleted

Blackhand Mythic mount.

Is it still 100% droprate? And how hard is the fight, if say you had a whole raid in 720-730 gear? I would imagine alot alot easier than before, but is it manageable for a good pug? I would imagine you could ignore alot of the mechanics.

Deleted
    the mount is still currently a 100% drop, which is nice. as for how easy itd be with high gear, im not a mythic raider, but i have heard quite a few people saying the difference in power between HM/BRF and HFC feels almost like two different expansions entirely. So id say a decent pug with high level gear would be able to do it.

HM M is 100% faceroll. U can get 6/7 M with a totaly random pug with 0 knoledge of hc figths (maybe tectus could be a bit harder) but just gear (700-710), mar'gok you need to know at last the heroic figth, or mines and p3 will wipe you hard (for this, just TW during P3, cho'gall phase is 100% faceroll atm).
    BRF is another story, there are bosses that u cannot just oneshot randomly if people don't know how to move. Even grull could be a problem, but yes, is really, really really more easy. With a 710 group that know at last the heroic version of figths, you can kill most of brf M easly (u still have to deal properly with M mechanics on H&F, Blast furnace and maidens). Blackhand is still hard as fuck if your group don't know what is doing, and you could expect many, many wipes if your group don't know the M mechanics.

Deleted
    if you progressed the fight then it pretty must just falls over and you can ignore most of the mechanics.

If you did not then you will have to familiarize yourself with the siegemakers and marked for death in P2 and correctly handling mines, one wave of debris and marked for death in P3.

edit: that is with ilvl 720+ with legendary ring and T-boni

Deleted
    Our guild still runs it every so often for people missing the mount, although I think we've swapped to selling it now. We don't even have a single debris drop as the boss dies too fast and we have roughly 1 or 2 soaks to do in part 3. The marked for death, even if you do mess it up is now relatively easy to heal since the fight is so short anyway. This was without valor upgrades though so I imagine it's even faster now.

10+ Year Old Account
    with valor upgrades and plenty of mythic kills my guild downs blackhand in 2.5 mins. I got it with a pug the first time in 6.2.2 and killed him in 4 minutes.

P2 is easily the hardest part. A group would be wise to save bloodlust, DPS ring and long cooldowns like stampede for that. You may be overgeared, but forgetting basic mechanics can still spell a wipe, such as stepping on bombs in P1 and eating marks without personals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    with valor upgrades and plenty of mythic kills my guild downs blackhand in 2.5 mins. I got it with a pug the first time in 6.2.2 and killed him in 4 minutes.

P2 is easily the hardest part. A group would be wise to save bloodlust, DPS ring and long cooldowns like stampede for that. You may be overgeared, but forgetting basic mechanics can still spell a wipe, such as stepping on bombs in P1 and eating marks without personals
    This is what I thought aswell.

Great advices everyone, thanks for the help.

I imagine the drop rate for the mount will be 100% until Legion pops out where it'll go down to 1% like what they did for the Garrosh mount in SoO. Don't forget to make sure those marked in P3 aren't standing in front of the raid group so the whole raid doesn't get impaled.

I've seen a couple of events on openraid that do M BH since its cross realm now. As above I would lust in p2 to get through that asap since its the most likely to get messed up, either that or p3 people not knowing where to go with marked but if you make that clear should be easyish. The fight with an actual mythic raiding guild is a joke of course can be messy and bad execution but still a quick easy kill.