Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs down Blizzard lack imagination when comes the boring old arrows!

Isn't it about time for us to at least have some variety in these arrows we string up to shoot?

You get to wield an artifact, a legendary bow and with that bow you shot most awful old generic looking arrows.

At least those you string up.

What you think?

Yeah. Treetrunks, downspouts and stuffed anacondas should be the very least.

Seriously?

every time they make a comeback, listen to feedback and give the player base what the player base thinks the games lacking, people always complain about something new.

Arrows? you want different arrows?

I mean seriously how many do you fire in a second? how many of them have animations or a light around them? How many of them travel slow enough that you can stop and appreciate them?

This has to be the most idiotic suggestion / complaint I've seen for legion, and pretty sure it would make my top 10 if I go back through post history

Calm down Rotted. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this case you don't agree so move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHoodie View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
    I wish this wouldn't extend to everyone's right to voicing it in public or making awkward threads!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give me back Flintlock's Woodchucker and I will be happy.

*shoots animals at his target cackling madly*

Pretty sure they're giving us quivers to accompany the artifacts, so maybe they'll have different arrows. I doubt it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna have to agree with Rotted, as a hunter your arrows change depending on attack anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Yeah they change depending on spells and so on.. but when you look at your character string up a very basic arrow on an super cool bow, it looks really weird.

Why can't the artifact bow come with arrows as stylish as the bow? Part of the animation and all.

Calm down Rotted. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this case you don't agree so move on.
    Why does he have to move on? He's entitled to have an opinion that disagrees with your opinion and he's as entitled as you are to voice that opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Sure if it's about the topic. But he started to discuss me personally, so I said move on.

Gnomes. I want to shoot gnomes at my enemies.

Isn't it about time for us to at least have some variety in these arrows we string up to shoot?

You get to wield an artifact, a legendary bow and with that bow you shot most awful old generic looking arrows.

At least those you string up.

What you think?
    Ok, what would you like them to shoot/do instead?

Most of our actual abilities already have shoot something or fire colored shots.

Some weapons shoot different looking projectiles (Spear gun for example).

We attack so fast, that I'm not really sure that changing the appearance of the auto attack projectile will even be noticeable.

That's a great idea! And how cool and immersive would it be if we had to carry those arrows in a quiver, and make sure we had enough for whatever content we're doing! It would add a level of complexity and immersion and fun that hunters have never had!

/s

Blizzard lacks imagination with a lot of things, but this is probably #985 on the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Gnomes. I want to shoot gnomes at my enemies.
    As a gnome I want to shoot tauren!

I could go for some fire arrows.

Don't think the OP deserves all the hate he is getting, if anyone played in vanilla you know we had different arrows and if my memory is serving me right the ones i use to use for raids looked different then the generic crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Pretty sure they're giving us quivers to accompany the artifacts
    Weren't we getting quivers last xpac?

I won't be holding my breath.
    Last edited by DeiVias; 2015-11-22 at 04:10 PM.

They should take a hint from Lotro's Hunters. The Fire and Light Arrwows they got actually look and sound awesome.

Sorry, did I miss a datamined video of a hunter actually shooting his/her weapon? Cause if not, how in the blistering shitacles does OP have any idea what our animations, and accompanying arrows, are going to look like in Legion?

That doesn't mean shitty opinions can't be mocked or derided. Having an opinion doesn't absolve that opinion from criticism, that's not how the world works. Of all the ridiculous complaints I've seen on MMO-Champion in recent weeks, yours really takes that cake. And that's saying something.

Sure if it's about the topic. But he started to discuss me personally, so I said move on.
    No. Again, having an opinion does not absolve you nor that opinion from criticism. You're being fucking silly, and he pointed that out. And saying that your suggestion is idiotic is not saying that about you as an individual.

Really? I get an infraction when there's someone else in the thread saying the exact same thing as me? And because "mocking and deriding opinions" isn't allowed? What about the other people doing just that? Selective moderation is bullshit.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Totemslap; 2015-11-23 at 08:36 AM.